Acid Ace (アシッド・エース) is the EM Wave Change form of A.C. Eos and his Wizard, Acid. Using the Ace Program, they are able to Wave Change to form Acid Ace, and are registered under Project TC as No. 001. He resembles a fighter jet incarnate in humanoid form. Acid Ace is fought three times in the story - once where he cannot be damaged and the player must survive a few turns, a second time normally, and third when corrupted by noise as Acid Ace B. Two other forms also exist, Acid Ace R and BB, which are fought in the Black Hole Server and as a random Nintendo Wi-Fi opponent, respectively.
Acid Ace is a highly customized and advanced EM Wave Change, designed specifically for light and mobile combat with the newest information analysis technologies.
- Anti-Ballistic Shield: This shield is designed to protect Acid Ace's head from attacks from either side. Furthermore, it can automatically defend against any attack for which there is already pre-existing analyzer data.
- Wing Vernier: A vernier that ejects high-density EM Wave Energy, enabling high speed movements that allow Acid to close the distance between him and his enemies for close-quarter combat. Also, because the energy is ejected at very high pressures, it works as a sharp sword that slices anyone who touches.
- Acid-Wave Analyzer: This part comprises the whole of Acid's capabilities for information collection and analysis. It uses every piece of information before it to create an unstoppable strategy. Through Acid, it can also connect to the Satella Police database and instantly delete any virus that has been registered there.
- Satella Police Insignia: The emblem of the Satella Police. All the Satella Police staff are required to display this symbol, which indicates that they are EM Wave crime prevention specialists.
- Acid Blaster: An EM Wave Energy gun featuring a Hunter-VG, this weapon enables Acid to dispatch a wide variety of attacks using the same Battle Cards as Mega Man. It was originally designed with long-range attacks in mind, but Acid Ace has proven himself to be more proficient with Sword-type cards.
Power and Abilities
In the game, Acid Ace is a unique boss, being able to use different Battle Card attacks in succession, in addition to his own attacks. Due to the nature of his various attacks, he is capable of attacking the weakness of all non-Finalized Noise Changes, barring Rogue Noise (which has no weakness). Including his Battle Cards, Acid Ace has the biggest moveset in the Star Force Universe, and is only second to Bass.EXE in the entire Battle Network/Star Force universe. His known attacks are:
- Lock-On Sword: Acid Ace locks onto the player's current position, then moves to that panel and slashes it, cracking the panel. This attack cannot be blocked, and later versions have him slash two times. Sword and Break attributes.
- Acid Blaster: Other than normal shooting device, Acid Ace use this to dispatch a variety of Battle Cards below:
- Buzz Saw: A buzzsaw travels down the column before curving at the player's row. It can be deflected by attacking the wheel and blocked. Sword attribute.
- Grand Wave: A wave travels across the ground and changes rows to move towards the player.
- Dance Fire: A flame hits all panels down the current column. Fire element.
- Wide Wave: Wave travels down three adjacent columns.
- Stealth Laser: Fires several invisibility-piercing shots down the column. Elec element.
- Squall: A small tornado hits multiple times on one panel, removing Barriers and Auras. Wood element, Wind attribute.
- Wing Blade: Acid Ace charges down his current column, hitting anything in his path as well as the adjacent columns. This attack can be blocked if the player is not directly in front of him. Wind and Break attributes.
- Acid Laser: Acid Ace charges energy and fires a multi-hit laser down his column as well as the adjacent column(s).
The name Acid Ace holds the same possible references as the names of the wizard and human that make him, which are Acid and A.C. Eos, respectively.
Another possible reference drawn from Ace is the term flying ace, which is used to refer to military aviators who have succeeded in shooting down several enemy aircrafts, which is in direct relation to Acid Ace's shooting and semi-flight capabilities.
- According to the official website, Acid Ace's profile data hidden within the Satellite Server was hacked by outside forces (presumably Dealer), which prompted an additional layer of security.
- The profile section of Acid Ace's first page is misspelled as 'Adic Ace'.
- In some parts of the game, Joker takes control over Acid, and while EM Wave Changed with Ace, he gains a black color with red markings, similar to Black Ace Finalize. After Dread Joker is defeated and begins to self-destruct, Acid Ace changes on his own to that form. It is believed that it is Acid Ace's Finalized Form (similar to Dread Joker being his Finalize).
|Mega Man Star Force series|
| Geo Stelar (Omega-Xis • Mega Man) • Sonia Strumm (Lyra • Harp Note) • Bud Bison (Taurus • Taurus Fire) • Luna Platz (Ophiuca/Vogue • Queen Ophiuca) • Zack Temple (Pedia) • Solo (Laplace • Rogue) • A.C. Eos (Acid • Acid Ace)|
Patrick Sprigs (Gemini • Gemini Spark) • Hyde (Phantom • Dark Phantom) • Aaron Boreal • Bob Copper • Hope Stelar • Kelvin Stelar • Kazuma
| Mega Man Star Force • 2 • 3 • |
Shooting Star Rockman: Wave Change! On Air! • Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star
| Mega Man Star Force • Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe |
Rockman the Shooting Star • Rockman the Shooting Star Tribe
Shooting Star Rockman 3 • Shuugeki On-Air!! Shooting Star Rockmeen!
| Battle Card • BrotherBand • Link Power • EM Being • EM Wave Change • Planet AM • Planet FM • OOPArts • Dealer • Satella Police|
Transer • Star Carrier • Hunter VG • Visualizer • Star Force • Tribe On • Noise Change
Wave Scanner • Wave Command Card • Noise Kaizou Gear