Acid Ace is fought three times in the story - once where he cannot be damaged and the player must survive a few turns, a second time normally, and third when corrupted by noise as Acid Ace B. Two other forms also exist, Acid Ace R and BB, which are fought in the Black Hole Server and as a random Nintendo Wi-Fi opponent, respectively.
In the game, Acid Ace is a unique boss, being able to use different Battle Card attacks in succession, in addition to his own attacks. Due to the nature of his various attacks, he is capable of attacking the weakness of all non-Finalized Noise Changes, barring Rogue Noise (which has no weakness). Including his Battle Cards, Acid Ace has the biggest moveset in the Star Force Universe, and is only second to Bass.EXE in the entire Battle Network/Star Force universe. His known attacks are:
- Lock-On Sword: Acid Ace locks onto the player's current position, then moves to that panel and slashes it, cracking the panel. This attack cannot be blocked, and later versions have him slash two times. Sword and Break attributes.
- Acid Blaster: Similar to the Mega Buster, Acid Ace fires several shots from his blaster.
- Buzz Saw: Similar to its Battle Card, a buzzsaw travels down the column before curving at the player's row. It can be deflected by attacking the wheel and blocked. Sword attribute.
- Grand Wave: Similar to its Battle Card, a wave travels across the ground and changes rows to move towards the player.
- Dance Fire: Similar to its Battle Card, a flame hits all panels down the current column. Fire element.
- Wide Wave: Similar to its Battle Card, which travels down three adjacent columns.
- Stealth Laser: Similar to its Battle Card, Acid Ace fires several invisibility-piercing shots down the column. Elec element.
- Squall: Similar to its Battle Card, a small tornado hits multiple times on one panel, removing Barriers and Auras. Wood element, Wind attribute.
- Wing Blade: Acid Ace charges down his current column, hitting anything in his path as well as the adjacent columns. This attack can be blocked if the player is not directly in front of him. Wind and Break attributes.
- Acid Laser: Acid Ace charges energy and fires a laser down his column as well as the adjacent column.
The name Acid Ace holds the same possible references as the names of the wizard and human that make him, which are Acid and A.C. Eos, respectively.
Another possible reference drawn from Ace is the term flying ace, which is used to refer to military aviators who have succeeded in shooting down several enemy aircrafts, which is in direct relation to Acid Ace's shooting and semi-flight capabilities.
- According to the official website, Acid Ace's profile data hidden within the Satellite Server was hacked by outside forces (presumably Dealer), which prompted an additional layer of security.
- The profile section of Acid Ace's first page is mispelled as 'Adic Ace'.
|Mega Man Star Force series|
| Geo Stelar (Omega-Xis • Mega Man) • Sonia Strumm (Lyra • Harp Note) • Bud Bison (Taurus • Taurus Fire) • Luna Platz (Ophiuca/Vogue • Queen Ophiuca) • Zack Temple (Pedia) • Solo (Laplace • Rogue) • A.C. Eos (Acid • Acid Ace)|
Patrick Sprigs (Gemini • Gemini Spark) • Hyde (Phantom • Dark Phantom) • Aaron Boreal • Bob Copper • Hope Stelar • Kelvin Stelar • Kazuma
| Mega Man Star Force • 2 • 3 • |
Shooting Star Rockman: Wave Change! On Air! • Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star
| Mega Man Star Force • Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe |
Rockman the Shooting Star • Rockman the Shooting Star Tribe
Shooting Star Rockman 3 • Shuugeki On-Air!! Shooting Star Rockmeen!
| Battle Card • BrotherBand • Link Power • EM Being • EM Wave Change • Planet AM • Planet FM • OOPArts • Dealer • Satella Police|
Transer • Star Carrier • Hunter VG • Visualizer • Star Break • Tribe On • Noise Change
Wave Scanner • Wave Command Card • Noise Kaizou Gear