|For the NetNavi, see Navi Card.|
Aircon Man (エアコンマン Eakonman) is one of the seven powerful Robot Masters known as the Dimensions led by Rockman Shadow, who traveled from the future with the purpose of destroying the world in Rockman & Forte: Mirai Kara no Chousensha. As seen in his concept art, Aircon Man is orange.
Aircon Man was designed to look like a mechanical fan, being very similar to Air Man, and has the ability to "blast" away his opponents with deadly cyclonic wind blasts and put up walls of wind to crush his opponents. Due to his windy and cold nature, Aircon Man is weak against Konro Man’s Flame Shower and Flame Mixer attacks.
- Aircon Man’s name is short for "Air Conditioner Man".
- Even though Aircon Man is an air-themed robot, his stage is set in dry lands.
- Aircon Man's level is the only level to utilize the WonderSwan's ability to be played vertically.
- In Mega Man Star Force, there is a NetNavi named Airconman in the Japanese version. It was however changed to ThermoMan in the English version. It is unknown if the NetNavi was based on this Robot Master, or simply a reference.
- In Mega Man ZX Advent, the comic book collector Ray mentions a story about a robot with a folding fan in each hand. Considering Konro Man's cameo as a comic character in the game, this is likely a reference to Aircon Man.
- His stage BGM is recycled from Cold Man's stage.
|Rockman & Forte: Mirai Kara no Chousensha|
|Mega Man • Bass|
|List of Bosses|
|Dangan Man • Konro Man • Aircon Man • Komuso Man • Clock Men • Compass Man|
|Grey Devil • Rockman Shadow|
|Mega Man's Special Weapons|
|Rock'n Vulcan • Flame Shower • Barrier Wind • Doppel Crash • Time Switch|
|Bass's Special Weapons|
|Forte Vulcan • Flame Mixer • Forte Cyclone • Doppler Attack • Time Bomb|
| Rush Coil • Tango • Beat • Eddie |
Treble Boost • Reggae
|Damage Data Chart • Game Script|