- He is purple, not red.
- His eye color is red, not green.
- Yellow lines snake around his eyes.
- He has a skull on his head.
- He has spikes between the face and top.
Unlike Eddie who gives items, Anti-Eddie does the opposite and steals them. Anti-Eddie is usually hidden under certain items, like a 1-UP and a large Life Energy in Block Man's stage and a large Weapon Energy in Bounce Man's stage. Once Mega Man gets close enough he will jump and run off. After a few seconds, Anti-Eddie will completely jump off the screen with the item.
Depending on the difficulty level, if an item is not present when Anti-Eddie appears, it's best to ignore him. Otherwise, the best way to catch him is to use the Speed Gear to slow down time and concentrate on using rapid-fire to destroy him before he escapes with the item.
Mega Man 11 Gallery
Hiding underground, this sinister mockery of Mega Man's buddy Eddie will snatch up items and carry them away. It was designed to attack Mega Man, but for some reason always runs away instead.
- Anti-Eddie appears carrying a random item in his Gallery entry from Mega Man 11, including the three Tanks, despite Anti-Eddie not appearing under any of the Tanks in the stages.