Asura Basura (アスラ・バスラ Asura Basura) is the first boss of the Neo Arcadia Shrine (the first of the final stages) from Mega Man Zero. He is a four armed Mutos Reploid based on Asura that uses three swords and one buster-resistant shield. After his defeat Zero fights against Herculious Anchus.
- Standby - While standing still, Asura Basura uses his shield to defend against Buster Shots.
- Jump Slash - Asura Basura jumps and attacks with two swords at the same time.
- Rotating Attack - Asura Basura spins around like a top to cut Zero. Except for the head, he won't take damage during this attack.
- Sword Throw - Asura Basura throws his three swords.
- EX Skill: Hell Juggler (ヘルジャグラー Heru Jagurā) - Asura Basura juggles with his swords.
|Mega Man Zero series|
| Zero • Ciel • Mega Man X • Resistance • Dr. Weil • Omega • Elpizo • Dark Elf • Caravan • Neige • Craft |
Copy X • Sage Harpuia • Fighting Fefnir • Fairy Leviathan • Hidden Phantom • Eight Gentle Judges • Einherjar Eight Warriors
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4 • Collection|
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4|
| Zero's weaponry • Zero Knuckle • Chips • Item Box • Cyber-elf (List) |
Armed Phenomenon • Golem • Locations (Neo Arcadia • Resistance Base • Area Zero • Ragnarok) • Pantheon (List) • Variant
Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works • RTRZ-Telos Drama Track Translations • Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero
Rockman Zero (manga) • Zero 3 Database • Zero 4 Database • Vile's Incident: Eden dome, its sin and rebirth
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.