|If you are looking for the Mega Man 10 boss, please see Blade Man.|
Blade Man resides in a hydroelectric dam and those who seek to do battle with him must swim and fight their way through hordes of monsters while fighting strong currents. Blade Man uses his signature Blade Launcher that launches deadly blades at his opponents in order to take them out from a distance. He is weak against Bit Man's Bit Cannon.
Damage Data Chart
Displays the amount of damage in units that Blade Man will receive from each special weapon from Mega Man 3: The Robots are Revolting.
|Mega Man 3: The Robots are Revolting|
|Plasma Cannon||Bit Cannon||Shark Boomerang||Water Shooter||Oil Stream||Blade Launcher||Torch Arm|
- Blade Man's mugshot is an edit of Metal Man's mugshot from Mega Man 2.
- Blade Man and Metal Man both fight by throwing blades.
- Blade Man's Blade Launcher seems to resemble shuriken.
- This Blade Man curiously shares a very similar palette with his Mega Man 10 counterpart.
- Though Blade Man is primarily weak to Bit Cannon, Shark Boomerang, Oil Stream and Torch Arm are effective alternatives.
|Mega Man 3 (DOS)|
|Bit Man • Blade Man • Oil Man • Shark Man • Wave Man • Torch Man • CRORQ • Dr. Wily|
|Mega Man's Weapons|
|Mega Buster • Bit Cannon • Blade Launcher • Oil Stream • Shark Boomerang • Water Shooter • Torch Arm|
|Extra Life • Energy Pellet • Weapon Energy • Energy Tank|
|Spikes • "Acid" • Met • Sniper Joe • Mega Man 3 (PC) Damage Data Chart|