Burble was assigned to protect the Forest of Notus, but it seems he didn't do his job right, as Elpizo passed through without being seen. When Burble spots Zero, he notices someone is in the other side of the door, but thought it was a problem in his sensors, fighting Zero and giving Elpizo enough time to escape. He was defeated by Zero in the forest, and again in Yggdrasil, where he was under Elpizo's control.
Burble attacks with his tongue, kicking while hanging on the ceiling, shaking the wall to make Caterpulls fall from the top of the screen, launching missiles from his back, spitting bubbles, and turning into a big ball to smash Zero. He has no elemental weakness, but Zero can use the Flame Chip to burn down the leaves so that all of the screen is visible. Burble can increase his size by eating Caterpulls or sucking energy from Zero with his tongue. Defeating him at rank A or S will give Zero the Energy Chain EX Skill.
- Spring Kick - Burble jumps onto the ceiling whilst trying to kick Zero twice with both legs.
- Wall Shake - Burble shakes the wall, causing Caterpulls to fall from the ceiling.
- Baby Missile - Only used in his medium form. Burble fires seeker missiles from his back to shoot at Zero.
- Bubble Breath - Only used in his giant form. Burble spits bubbles from his tounge. If Zero touches the bubbles, it will slow down Zero.
- Spin Presser - Only used in his giant form. Burble grows into maximum size, curls into a ball shape and tries to run over Zero. After disappearing from the top of the screen, he may drop down and try to crush Zero.
- EX Skill: Energy Tongue - Burble Hekelot tries to latch his tongue around Zero, leeching his life force to replenish his own, and grow in size.
Nickname: Guardian in the Tree's Shadow (Jyuin no Monban, 樹陰の門番)
EX Skill: Energy Tongue (エナジータング)
Mission: Chase Elpizo
Zero's EX Skill: Energy Chain
- The fact that Burble and Hyleg don't get along is in some ways similar to the relationship between Snake Man and Toad Man (Snake Man likes Toad Man, but Toad Man dislikes Snake Man). In both cases, it may have something to do with the fact that some snakes eat frogs.
- Burble Hekelot is the second amphibian themed Reploid in the Mega Man games, the first being Wheel Gator.
|Mega Man Zero series|
| Zero • Ciel • Mega Man X • Resistance • Dr. Weil • Omega • Elpizo • Dark Elf • Caravan • Neige • Craft |
Copy X • Sage Harpuia • Fighting Fefnir • Fairy Leviathan • Hidden Phantom • Eight Gentle Judges • Einherjar Eight Warriors
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4 • Collection • Legacy Collection|
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4|
| Zero's weaponry • Zero Knuckle • Chips • Item Box • Cyber-elf (List) |
Armed Phenomenon • Golem • Locations (Neo Arcadia • Resistance Base • Area Zero • Ragnarok) • Pantheon (List) • Variant
Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works • RTRZ-Telos Drama Track Translations • Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero
Rockman Zero (manga) • Zero 3 Database • Zero 4 Database • Vile's Incident: Eden dome, its sin and rebirth