Crimson Viper (クリムゾン・ヴァイパー Kurimuzon Vuaipā), also known as Maya (マヤ) is a video game character from the Street Fighter series who made her debut in Street Fighter IV as part of the starting lineup. Though employed by S.I.N., in reality, Crimson Viper is a secret agent under the employ of a U.S. government agency, later shown to be the CIA.
- Impulse (a ramming-type attack)
- Seismic Hammer (an area of effect attack)
- Burning Kick (a jumping fire attack)
- Optic Laser (a laser attack)
- Super Combo: Burning Dance (a ramming attack followed up by a large area of effect attack)
Note that none of the names are official.
- C.Viper in the Street Fighter Wiki.
|Street Fighter X Mega Man|
|List of Bosses|
|Rolento • Dhalsim • Urien • Ryu • Blanka • Rose • Crimson Viper • Chun-Li|
|Balrog • Vega • M. Bison|
|- Secret Bosses -|
|Sagat • Akuma|
|Mega Man's Special Weapons|
|Mine Sweeper • Yoga Inferno • Aegis Reflector • Hadoken • Tropical Hazzard • Soul Satellite • Optic Laser • Lightning Kick • Seiei Enbu|
|Game Script • List of Enemies • Damage Data Chart • Miscellaneous Data|