He is an optional boss in the first Star Force game. He shows up in the Dream Island junkyard. His compatible human is a dead human king called Jean Couronne XIV. He died long ago, but his ghost remained and was able to EM Wave Change with Crown to become Crown Thunder.
His origins are the same as his game counterpart, except he appears in an abandoned amusement park. He is defeated by Geo Stelar and Omega-Xis. Later when Cygnus Wing steals an EM wave device, Crown can become Crown Thunder again and he could turn into his human host which is a corpse pierced with arrows. He is a huge fan of Sonia Strumm, and watches her drama show and concerts with Cancer Bubble. In an episode where an EM wave comet passed by, he gained the ability to fuse with dinosaur bones. He was still defeated by Mega Man and lost this power when the EM wave comet passed.
Crown Thunder and the other FM-ians attack Earth in a desperate attempt to fill the Andromeda Key with negative energy. But, they retreat when Cepheus sends a message telling them to return, however they decide to stay for three more days before returning. Cancer and Crown are going to Sonia's concert when they are attacked by Gemini Spark. Crown covers Cancer's escape and is killed by Gemini.
- Bowgun Skull: Crown Thunder summons a skull that wields a crossbow. A cursor appears on the player's current location and the skull fires an arrow down the column. This attack pierces Invis.
- Lance Skull: Crown Thunder summons a skull that wields a lance. It thrusts the lance down the column. This attack cannot be blocked.
- Hammer Skull: Crown Thunder summons a skull that wields a hammer. It then slams a 2x2 area, removing Barriers and Auras.
- Fall Thunder: Crown Thunder crouches, and starts shaking. At this point, a series of panels will light up. Lightning will then strike those panels, paralyzing if it connects. Crown Thunder will then follow up with a combination of skulls if this attack connects.
- Gaikotsu Change (Skeleton Change) (anime only): Crown Thunder receives a new power during the passing of the Denpa Comet (Electro-magnetic Wave Comet) which allows him to fuse with any bones or skeletons.
- Tenchuu (Heaven's Punishment) (anime only): Crown Thunder sends down a thunderstrike on the opponent. Known as Heaven's Judgement in the English dub.
|Electric-type EM Beings|
|Crown Thunder • Gemini Spark • Hollow • Spade Magnes|
|Mega Man Star Force series|
| Geo Stelar (Omega-Xis • Mega Man) • Sonia Strumm (Lyra • Harp Note) • Bud Bison (Taurus • Taurus Fire) • Luna Platz (Ophiuca/Vogue • Queen Ophiuca) • Zack Temple (Pedia) • Solo (Laplace • Rogue) • A.C. Eos (Acid • Acid Ace)|
Patrick Sprigs (Gemini • Gemini Spark) • Hyde (Phantom • Dark Phantom) • Aaron Boreal • Bob Copper • Hope Stelar • Kelvin Stelar • Kazuma
| Mega Man Star Force • 2 • 3 • |
Shooting Star Rockman: Wave Change! On Air! • Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star
| Mega Man Star Force • Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe |
Rockman the Shooting Star • Rockman the Shooting Star Tribe
Shooting Star Rockman 3 • Shuugeki On-Air!! Shooting Star Rockmeen!
| Battle Card • BrotherBand • Link Power • EM Being • EM Wave Change • Planet AM • Planet FM • OOPArts • Dealer • Satella Police|
Transer • Star Carrier • Hunter VG • Visualizer • Star Break • Tribe On • Noise Change
Wave Scanner • Wave Command Card • Noise Kaizou Gear