- Tackle - It floats toward the player and around the platforms, in a figure 8-like pattern.This becomes faster after Cyball taking more damage, making it harder to avoid.
- Cyber Amoeba - It creates three globs and sends them toward the player. One can beat these globs back until they disappear.
- Frame Laser - It creates an electrical field around the borders of the room. As long as Zero is on the first platform he won't get hit.
- Fourth Circle - Cyball splits into four smaller spheres that spin around in a circle as it approaches Zero and crosses the room. It is invincible from attack while doing this, and can be dodged by jumping carefully.
- EX Skill: Parallel Laser - When faced at A-Rank or higher, Cyball's core turns pink, and fires laser blasts straight ahead, while the two energy shooters on the side of the room it stopped on also turn pink and fire additional laser blasts. These blasts can be dodged with precise jumping from platform to platform.
Cyball is quite a simple boss to defeat, but the challenge comes from the positioning of the platforms suspended over a bottomless pit. Thus, the player needs to time when to attack Cyball and when to dodge, and it is advised to take full advantage of the terrain.
|Mega Man Zero series|
| Zero • Ciel • Mega Man X • Resistance • Dr. Weil • Omega • Elpizo • Dark Elf • Caravan • Neige • Craft |
Copy X • Sage Harpuia • Fighting Fefnir • Fairy Leviathan • Hidden Phantom • Eight Gentle Judges • Einherjar Eight Warriors
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4 • Collection|
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4|
| Zero's weaponry • Zero Knuckle • Chips • Item Box • Cyber-elf (List) |
Armed Phenomenon • Golem • Locations (Neo Arcadia • Resistance Base • Area Zero • Ragnarok) • Pantheon (List) • Variant
Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works • RTRZ-Telos Drama Track Translations • Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero
Rockman Zero (manga) • Zero 3 Database • Zero 4 Database • Vile's Incident: Eden dome, its sin and rebirth