He appears with Leo Kingdom and Pegasus Magic, giving Geo Stelar a test to earn the Star Break. If playing the Dragon version of the game, Mega Man must first fight a shadow version of him. He appears again when Geo learns how to use the Star Break and defeats a Jammer. Dragon Sky later reappears when Geo is attacked by Jammers without Omega-Xis, he defeats the Jammers and encourages him to reunite with Omega-Xis, granting him some of his power in the form of his GX giga card. He makes another appearance after Andromeda is defeated, asking Cepheus to help rebuild AM. Later the real Dragon Sky can be fought in Deep Space to earn his Battle Cards.
Dragon Sky, along with Leo Kingdom and Pegasus Magic, reappears during the bonus chapter, warning Mega Man about Sirius, saying that even they can't defeat him.
- Super Armor: Dragon Sky cannot be shocked out of his attacks except by Counter strikes.
- Status Guard: Dragon Sky is immune to status ailments except HP bugs.
- Woody Tower: Dragon Sky summons a series of wood towers that home in at the player.
- Dragon Road: Dragon Sky slithers across two of the player's panels at an angle. This attack cannot be blocked.
- Flowering Burst: Dragon Sky fires a burst of flower petals. This attack cannot be dodged, and is not used by the Shadow form.
- Leaf Tornado: Dragon Sky summons several tornadoes down all three columns, one moving at a faster speed than the others. This attack cannot be blocked, and is not used by the Shadow form.
- Dragon Cyclone: A battle card display is shown over Dragon Sky. After some time, time freezes as Dragon Sky executes his GX card attack. This attack erases all Barriers and Auras, cannot be dodged or blocked, and is used only by the SP version. It can only be avoided by using the Invisible battle card.
He appears with the other Satellite Admins, giving Geo Stelar the Star Break and encouraging him to reunite with Omega-Xis. They then run out of strength and exist only in the Battle Cards that can be used for the Star Break. Later he dies in a kamikaze-style attack to destroy one of Andromeda's arms.
|Wood-type EM Beings|
|Club Strong • Dragon Sky • Kung-Foo Kid • Queen Ophiuca • Terra Condor • Wolf Woods|
|Mega Man Star Force series|
| Geo Stelar (Omega-Xis • Mega Man) • Sonia Strumm (Lyra • Harp Note) • Bud Bison (Taurus • Taurus Fire) • Luna Platz (Ophiuca/Vogue • Queen Ophiuca) • Zack Temple (Pedia) • Solo (Laplace • Rogue) • A.C. Eos (Acid • Acid Ace)|
Patrick Sprigs (Gemini • Gemini Spark) • Hyde (Phantom • Dark Phantom) • Aaron Boreal • Bob Copper • Hope Stelar • Kelvin Stelar • Kazuma
| Mega Man Star Force • 2 • 3 • |
Shooting Star Rockman: Wave Change! On Air! • Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star
| Mega Man Star Force • Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe |
Rockman the Shooting Star • Rockman the Shooting Star Tribe
Shooting Star Rockman 3 • Shuugeki On-Air!! Shooting Star Rockmeen!
| Battle Card • BrotherBand • Link Power • EM Being • EM Wave Change • Planet AM • Planet FM • OOPArts • Dealer • Satella Police|
Transer • Star Carrier • Hunter VG • Visualizer • Star Break • Tribe On • Noise Change
Wave Scanner • Wave Command Card • Noise Kaizou Gear