Duckbill Mole (ダックビルモール Dakkubirumōru) is a secret boss in Mega Man X: Command Mission, a Reploid based on a platypus. He resides within one of the top floors of the Melda Ore Plant, where the Rebellion has charged him with guarding the "Absolute Zero" armor, citing it as a treasure that they gave him. He is equipped with a hammer called Naguru D and has a drilling Mechaniloid called K-Ball on his back. Duckbill exhibits eccentric behavior, and with the Rebellion symbol embedded on his forehead, could indicate that he's truly gone Maverick, nonetheless his abilities and Fire-based attacks are powerful. Besides this small duty, he has little role in the game.
|Analysis results for Duckbill Mole|
|Weakened by ice attacks.|
When encountered by X
Duckbill Mole: Ha ha ha ha haaaah! What do you want? But wait! I forgot to introduce myself! I am Duckbill Mole! And behind me is the Mechaniloid K-Ball!
Duckbill Mole: And you are...? You're here to steal my treasure the Rebellion gave me. But you can't have it! You'll have to face the crazy hammer, Naguru D first!
- "Ready to tangle with Duckbill Mole?!" (Pre-battle line)
- "Back in action!" (When using Mega/Ultra Fire)
- "Ready for this?!" (When using Quake Hammer)
- "It's party time!" (When using Kamikaze Drill)
- "You're in for a shock!" (When using Mantle Assault)
- "That hurt!" (When hit with a strong attack)
- "I got bulldozed!" (When hit with a Critical strike)
|Vs. Duckbill Mole - Part 1||Vs. Duckbill Mole - Part 2|
- Duckbill Mole's name and mining drill weapon could be in reference to the platypus's burrowing habits. Also, the platypus was called names, such as duckbill and duckmole by early British settlers.
- He's one of two bosses that uses "Massimo of Steel" as the boss theme. The other being Depth Dragoon.
|Mega Man X: Command Mission|
|Mega Man X • Zero • Axl • Steel Massimo • Marino • Cinnamon • Spider|
|Chief R • Nana • Aile • Professor Gaudile|
|Epsilon • Botos • Ferham • Scarface • Wild Jango • Silver Horn • Dr. Psyche • Mach Jentra • Incentas|
| Hippopressor • Shadow • Depth Dragoon • Colonel Redips • Great Redips |
Duckbill Mole • Rafflesian • Tails Clan • Ninetails
| Giga City • Lagrano Ruins • Central Tower • Tianna Camp • Gaudile Laboratory • Ulfat Factory • Gimialla Mine |
Vanallia Desert • Melda Ore Plant • Grave Ruins Base • Far East HQ • Babel
| Action Trigger • Hyper Mode •Final Strike • Force Metal • Deployment Center • Sky Room|
Enemies • Item Box • Items • Script