- "Don't be shy... Step right up!"
- ―Ferham, Mega Man X: Command Mission
Ferham (フェラム Feramu) is a character from Mega Man X: Command Mission. She is one of Epsilon's Cadre in the Rebellion Army in Giga City, and is notable for being one of the only female Reploids in the Rebellion.
Ferham is a female Reploid in red and pink armor. Her design owes much of its look to that of a bird, particularly one of prey such as a harrier, having angles and designs reminiscent of feathers. She has two large wings on her back, along with thrusters. Her legs are designed to resemble thigh-high boots. Although not present in her initial Command Mission appearance, Ferham underwent a very mild redesign for Rockman X DiVE where her helmet has lost a pair of downward-pointing, shoulder-length fins with flat tips, and in their stead she now has two long locks of waist-length gradient red/maroon-into-purple hair extending down from within her helmet, which generally rest over the front of her body.
Ferham is a sassy and playful individual. She has a subtle sadistic streak to her and enjoys teasing her enemies. She also has a bit of a temper and hates losing. She is, however, intensely loyal to her commander, Epsilon and protects him fiercely from X and Zero. After Epsilon's defeat, she comes to follow her own moral code and assists the heroes in the battle with Redips, even disregarding her own safety in order to help them save the world.
Ferham first appears when Shadow betrays X and Zero, defending Epsilon from Zero's Z-Saber by wrapping her whip around his arm before he can strike. Once Zero is disposed of and X flees, Ferham begins to give chase, but Epsilon orders her to stand down and wait for them to return instead.
Ferham next appears when she ambushes X and his party in the Vanallia Desert. She pushes X and Massimo into a patch of quicksand, then continuously whips Zero to make him let go of them. However, he refuses to fight her and is instead pulled into the quicksand along with the others.
Ferham appears again in the Melda Ore Plant speaking with Scarface, who explains to her that X and his party survived the quicksand. Frustrated by this, she promises to finish them this time. She later confronts X and his team when they attempt to stop the launch of the dangerous Supra-Force Metal missile. Though she is defeated in this encounter, she is not destroyed and instead falls to the bottom of the missile silo. Botos finds her damaged, and forcefully tears the missile warhead key free from her body in order to steal the powerful substance for himself. X and the others finds Ferham, who explains to them what happened, and they set off to find Botos. Ferham departs the plant shortly thereafter.
Having recovered from her past battles, Ferham suddenly appears at the Orbital Elevator Babel to aid X and the others in their fight against Great Redips at the story's climax. She does this by trying to tear off half of Redips' Supra-Force Metal, baiting Redips into attacking his own body and knocking the Supra-Force Metal chunk free. With Redips weakened, X's team is able to defeat him.
Although wounded, Ferham can still stand, and apologizes to X for all the trouble she caused. She then promises to dispose of the last of the Supra-Force Metal so that no one can ever misuse the substance ever again, doing so by leaping off the Orbital Elevator with it and exploding. She takes comfort in knowing that she will join Scarface and Epsilon in the afterlife. Meanwhile, Nana views the resulting explosion of the Supra-Force Metal when it comes into contact with the Earth's atmosphere, creating an aurora.
Stats and Abilities
|Analysis results for Ferham|
- Ferham seems to possess a VTOL-based flight system, due to her one-piece wings and lack of any obvious thrusters. It should also be noted her flight allows her to fly unhindered in sandstorms (Vanallia Desert) and her task is protecting the Melda Ore Plant, an arctic, snow region, perhaps alluding to greater ability to fly in harsh conditions and weather.
- Her whip, while laser-like, has been revealed to be electromagnetic.
- In battle, Ferham is able to wield cold and ice-based attacks, owing possibly to a built-in cryogenics system within her body.
- She has an ability called Crimson Shade, which is similar to Zero's Heat Haze sub-weapon except that she must be damaged for a certain amount to dissipate it.
- Ferham is an S rank Hunter Program in Rockman X DiVE.
- Ferham appeared as an event character in Tower of Saviors.
- Like many of the higher-ranking members of the Rebellion Army (Scarface and Epsilon), Ferham is left-handed.
- Ferham's voice actress, Onalea Gilbertson (who is often credited as Kris Rundle), is the sister of Zero's voice actor, Lucas Gilbertson.
- Ferham's design received a minor change in Rockman X DiVE, including her hair, which becomes longer.
|Mega Man X: Command Mission|
|Mega Man X • Zero • Axl • Steel Massimo • Marino • Cinnamon • Spider|
|Chief R • Nana • Aile • Professor Gaudile|
|Epsilon • Botos • Ferham • Scarface • Wild Jango • Silver Horn • Dr. Psyche • Mach Jentra • Incentas|
|Hippopressor • Shadow • Depth Dragoon • Colonel Redips • Great Redips |
Duckbill Mole • Rafflesian • Tails Clan • Ninetails
|Giga City • Lagrano Ruins • Central Tower • Tianna Camp • Gaudile Laboratory • Ulfat Factory • Gimialla Mine |
Vanallia Desert • Melda Ore Plant • Grave Ruins Base • Far East HQ • Orbital Elevator: Babel
|Action Trigger • Hyper Mode •Final Strike • Force Metal • Deployment Center • Sky Room|
Enemies • Item Box • Items • Script
|Rockman X DiVE|