|This article is about the Mega Man: Fully Charged character. For others, see Fire Man.|
- "They think we're tools! And one mistake, suddenly, your work is shoddy! And Rudy in HR says you should be a fry cook! I ain't no fry cook! I'm Fire Man!"
- —Fire Man, Throwing Shade Part I
Fire Man is a character from Mega Man: Fully Charged. He worked as a welding robot until he lost his temper, being recruited by Sgt. Night to help him start a war between humans and robots. Under Sgt. Night's orders, Fire Man went to Silicon City's school to cause chaos, but Mega Man interfered with his actions and Fire Man retreated when the humans and robots banded together instead of fighting.
Fire Man resembles his original counterpart, but is larger, more bulky and has a fire tank on his back, with wires connecting to his arm cannons.
Fire Man has a short temper that drives him to destructive acts. He especially has a strong dislike for humans, who he blames for his seething rage. Any attempt to calm him or reach out to him either falls on deaf ears or makes him even angrier. Despite his hotheadedness, Fire Man is capable of following or coming up with a larger plan, as indicated by his interactions with Breaker Night and his short partnership with Wave Man. In Enemy of my Enemy, Fire Man holds a grudge against Namagem. He is almost destroyed in the process.
Fire Man can release powerful flames from his arms, and he is strong enough to push an enemy a long distance. These flames can be release a continuous blast or as fireball(more weakers but with more range).
- Self Propulsion: he can use his Flame towers like a thruster to make big jumps and inclusive fly and maintain himself a few meters of the floor, he can do this late with only one of his arms.
- Enhanced Blasters: Since "Fire Man in the Hole" his blaster are upgraded capable of release more hot and destructive blue flame.
Heat Resistance: his body is made for support high temperatures, Tough magma can damage him.
- In the classic games, Fire Man is a robot made for waste disposal and Guts Man is a robot made for construction. In Mega Man: Fully Charged, it seems to be the other way around.
- In a January 2017 teaser, Fire Man's design resembled his original counterpart, which had flaming spikes on his shoulders and knees, and his mouth was not covered by his helmet.
- In Fire Man in the Hole, Fire Man starts to reform.
- In the Intro Megaman make him, go out in the air: We can see him spinning in the background were the title appears, just before that happen.