|For Glaga’s video game counterpart, see Gregar.|
Glaga is a large Cyber Beast hailing from Beyondard, appearing in Rockman.EXE Beast. He is at war with Falzer over the rights to rule Beyondard with an army of Zoanoroids, NetNavis that have either been abandoned by or left their operators and now serve the Cyber Beasts.
As Dr. Hikari, Meijin, Raika, Enzan Ijuuin, and Netto Hikari were watching Falzer move across the radar, Dr. Hikari notes that another beast was active as well, and the two marks were moving toward each other.
An invisible Glaga appears again, smashing through Densan City attempting to reach Falzer. Falzer collides with Glaga, causing mass destruction and and making them materialize, and the two begin to brawl in the city, ending up in a nearby stadium. Enzan, Netto, and Laika arrive and cross fuse to stop them, but they don’t cause any damage despite their best efforts, the the two cybeasts simply ignore them. The two disappear due to a lack of electrical energy and end up in the cyberworld where they continue their fight. As SearchaMan and Blues attempt to hold off the cybeasts, Trill causes Rockman to Beast Out, and he combats the two easily. Though the two prepare to fight more, they vanish. of electrical energy and end up in the cyberworld where they continue their fight. Though the two prepare to fight more, they vanish.
Glaga appears in episode 23.
Glaga appears in episode 24.
Members of Glaga’s army
- Zoano PlantMan.EXE
- Zoano FlameMan.EXE
- Zoano PharaohMan.EXE
- Zoano SparkMan.EXE (Converted from Falzer's side by PharaohMan)
- Zoano NumberMan.EXE
- Zoano StoneMan.EXE
- Zoano QuickMan.EXE
- Zoano GutsMan.EXE
- Zoano DarkMan.EXE
- Zoano JunkMan.EXE
- Zoano WhaleMan.EXE
- Zoano YamatoMan.EXE
- Zoano Colonel.EXE (Captured, infected with the Beast Factor)
- Zoano MetalMan.EXE
- Zoano NapalmMan.EXE
- Zoano BlizzardMan.EXE
- Several Zoano FootMan.EXE (Captured Earth NetNavis converted)
- Thousands of Beasted Out Viruses
- Thousands of Zoano Soldiers
- Despite being born as a multi-bug organism much like Gospel in the games, therefore causing their similar appearances, Gospel and Glaga are completely unrelated in the anime; Gospel is still a bug beast but Glaga was created by Dr. Wily of Beyondard after the Big Change to go to war with Falzer in an attempt to fuse the two and rule the world.