The Good Guild is a law enforcement and rescue force from Mega Man: Fully Charged in charge of protecting Silicon City from all kinds of hazards, man-made and robot-made. Unfortunately, they aren't that well-trained in combat against powerful robots such as the ones led by Sgt. Night, and usually have to rely on Mega Man to help them.
A running gag in the show is that Good Guild members are often seen giving thumbs up to people.
The Good Guild has multiple divisions, each one dedicated to handling diferent types of dangerous situations. Each division features units with designs fit for their specific jobs, as well as their own unique variation of the Good Guild symbol.
Police Department: The standard Good Guild division, responsible for arresting citizens and maintaining peace in the city.
- Appearance: They have a bulky body with a silver color scheme
- Equipment: They carry small blasters.
- Symbol/Emblem: A handshake bettween a golden hand and a silver hand, surrounded by a hexagonal frame.
Fire Department: Responsible for putting out out-of-control fires.
- Appearance: Similar to the police model, but with a golden color scheme, along with a firefigther helmet and a gas/liquid tank on their back.
- Equipment: They have busters that can shoot water blasts; the supply for this water comes from the tanks on their backs. These tanks can also be filled with combustible liquids to make these units capable of shooting fireballs, as seen in "A Guilded Cage" when Namagem takes control of the Good Guild.
- Symbol/Emblem: Similar to the police division's emblem, but with two axes in place of the hands.
Hazard Control: Responsible for handling and disposing of hazardous materials.
- Appearance: Similar to the Police model, but they are colored black and yellow, wear sealed helmets, and have a pair of black tanks on their back.
- Equipment: They have sealed helmets to protect them from dangerous substances (like the potent polen that affects Aki in "Flower Power"), and containment capsules to safely store the aforementioned dangerous substances.
- Symbol/Emblem: Similar to the police division's emblem, but the hands are surrounded by a biohazard symbol in lieu of the hexagonal frame.