|This article is about the Mega Man: Fully Charged character. For others, see Guts Man.|
- "Whatever you are after, behind those doors lies nothing but pain!"
- "Thanks for warning... Guts Man will EAT the pain away!"
Guts Man is large and burly, just like his video game counterpart. He has two metal cylinders on his back (similar to the ones GutsMan.EXE has) and glowing yellow lights on his body. Other than that, the only difference this Guts Man has from the original is that he has a different color scheme, being mostly gray with some small red sections.
Due to an unspecified incident that may have occurred earlier in his life, Guts Man is somewhat self-loathing as he is a ghost of the powerful robot he once was, and he knows it. However, this doesn't stop him from forming an alliance with Sgt. Night to steal from Dr. Light's lab, possibly to get revenge on humans or become more powerful, or even both. During his interactions with Aki and Suna, he initially pretended to be a friendly, happy-go-lucky guy so as to gain their trust. When he goes into battle, though, Guts Man is quite boisterous and attacks his enemies with relentless brute force. He also likes to make puns that revolve around eating.
Sgt. Breaker Night met him in the junkyard, where he was covered in a pile of junk in a low-energy state, and he made a deal with Guts Man to get something from Dr. Light's personal laboratory.
Much like his video game counterpart, Guts Man has super strength due to his large frame. However, his main ability in this show is to make himself grow by eating trash. The more trash Guts Man eats, the bigger he gets. Also, he can make powerful shock waves by slamming his hands on his robotic stomach. Both of Guts Man's hands are also connected to a piston inside his arms, allowing them to extend great distances. Additionally, he seems to have some engineering skills as he made a machine to transform garbage into ice cream.
His strength depends on the organic matter in his guts, which are consumed when he moves. If he's overloaded with matter, he becomes bloated, weak, and in extreme cases unable to move.
- In the classic games, Guts Man is a robot made for construction and Fire Man is a robot made for waste disposal. In Mega Man: Fully Charged, it seems to be the other way around.
- This incarnation of Guts Man speaks with a Russian accent.
- Guts Man's color scheme in this show is very similar to that of Flame Mammoth from Mega Man X.
- His design seems to be loosely based off of GutsMan.EXE, who incidentally grew to giant size in one episode of the anime.
- His abilities take a more literal use of the guts in his name, being a fundamental part of the function of his powers.