|For the MegaMan NT Warrior vehicle, see NetMobile.|
- "He ripped off my design again?! To make that?!"
- ―Guts Man after seeing the Guts Tank, Mega Man (Archie Comics)
Guts Tank (ガッツタンク Gattsu Tanku), also known as Guts-Dozer, is the boss from the third Wily Castle stage in Mega Man 2. It is a large tank based on Guts Man's design, that resembles an enlargened version of Guts Man's torso with spiked shoulders and caterpillar tracks instead of legs. It releases projectiles from its mouth, and Mets exit from the opening on its chest. Mega Man can stand on its treads to reach its head, the only part of its body that receives damage. It is weak to Quick Boomerang.
Displays the amount of damage in units that Guts Tank will receive from each special weapon in Mega Man 2.
- * For Atomic Fire, the first digit is the standard shot, the second is when it's charged more, and the third digit is when it is fully charged.
Guts Tank appears in the Mega Man comic by Archie Comics and in the book Worlds of Power. In the former, Guts Man, when he saw it, was angered that Wily would create it using his design (and implying that this was not the first time Wily "ripped off" Guts Man's design). He, Oil Man and Time Man battled and destroyed it while Mega Man and Bomb Man continued ahead.
- The katakana on its body reads "GASU", which can translate into the English word "gas". This most likely refers to the type of gasoline the Guts Tank runs on, given it appears to be on a tank (container) of some kind, possibly liquefied petroleum gas (ＬＰガス, LPGas).
- Despite the fact that Guts Man is not shiny in the Wily Wars remake of the original game, the Guts Tank uses many shades of yellow, making it overly shiny.
|Mega Man 2|
|List of Robot Masters|
|Metal Man • Air Man • Bubble Man • Quick Man • Crash Man • Flash Man • Heat Man • Wood Man|
|Mecha Dragon • Picopico-kun • Guts Tank • Boobeam Trap • Wily Machine 2 • Alien|
|Mega Man's Special Weapons|
|Metal Blade • Air Shooter • Bubble Lead • Quick Boomerang • Crash Bomber • Time Stopper • Atomic Fire • Leaf Shield|
|Mega Man's Support Items|
|Item-1 • Item-2 • Item-3|
|List of Enemies|
|"Acid" • Anko • Batton • Big Fish • Blocky • Changkey • Changkey Maker • Copipi • Claw • Fly Boy • Goblin • Kaminari Goro • Kerog|
Kukku • M-445 • Matasaburo • Mole • Monking • Neo Metall • Petit Goblin • "Petit Kerog" • Pierrobot • Pipi • Press • Returning Sniper Joe
Robbit • Scworm • Shotman • Shrink • Sniper Armor • Springer • Tanishi • Telly
|- Sub-bosses -|
|Game Script • List of Enemies • Damage Data Chart • Miscellaneous Data|