Hanumachine is one of the bosses of Mega Man Zero, where he can be fought either after failing in the mission against Hittite Hottide, or after all selectable missions are completed. When he attacked the Resistance Base, he was defeated by Zero in the warehouse.
Hanumachine is revived by Dr. Weil in Mega Man Zero 3 as "Hanumachine R", and leads an army to attack the Resistance Base. It is interesting to note that throughout the battle, Hanumachine R constantly refers to Zero as the "God of Destruction", which gives an early hint at Omega's true identity.
Hanumachine can turn into a fireball and ricochet around the room Zero fights him in (in the third game this destroys the blocks occupying the room). He uses fire based attacks, like fireballs, and releases small versions of himself that explode after sticking to Zero. He also has a rod that can expand to a larger size.
Defeating him at A or S rank will give Zero the Split Heavens EX Skill in Mega Man Zero 3.
- Mini Hanus - Hanumachine summons tiny versions of himself that try to hop towards Zero. If Zero touches them, they cling onto him then self-destruct.
- Tail Fire - Hanumachine does a spin in mid-air sending fireballs across the room.
- Fire Bound - Hanumachine transforms into a giant fireball, bouncing across the room.
- "Falling Staff" - Mega Man Zero 3 only. A downward staff strike.
- EX Skill (Mega Man Zero): Senkon Enbu (旋棍猿舞, "Spinning Staff Monkey Dance") - Hanumachine extends his staff and strikes after charging up energy.
- EX Skill (Mega Man Zero 3): "Flame Rising Monkey Dance" - Hanumachine spins his staff with both ends ablaze and jumps up to strike.
Nickname: 知恵の超猿 (Chie no Chouen, Super Monkey of Knowledge)
Mega Man Zero:
Mega Man Zero 3:
- Despite being named for the Hindu deity Hanuman, Hanumachine bears greater similarity to the classic Chinese character Sun Wukong. Hanumachine's golden circlet, size-changing staff, and ability to summon smaller copies of himself all evoke traits specific to Sun Wukong as he appears in the epic novel Journey to the West.
- His red face and white coloring resembles those of some species of macaques, such as the Rhesus macaque and Japanese macaque .
|Mega Man Zero series|
| Zero • Ciel • Mega Man X • Resistance • Dr. Weil • Omega • Elpizo • Dark Elf • Caravan • Neige • Craft |
Copy X • Sage Harpuia • Fighting Fefnir • Fairy Leviathan • Hidden Phantom • Eight Gentle Judges • Einherjar Eight Warriors
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4 • Collection • Legacy Collection|
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4|
| Zero's weaponry • Zero Knuckle • Chips • Item Box • Cyber-elf (List) |
Armed Phenomenon • Golem • Locations (Neo Arcadia • Resistance Base • Area Zero • Ragnarok) • Pantheon (List) • Variant
Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works • RTRZ-Telos Drama Track Translations • Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero
Rockman Zero (manga) • Zero 3 Database • Zero 4 Database • Vile's Incident: Eden dome, its sin and rebirth