- "Kekeke! The first lesson a gentleman must learn in refinement is... Intruders are to die without a fuss!"
- ―Hellbat Schilt, Mega Man Zero 3
Hellbat Schilt (ヘルバット・シルト Herubatto Shiruto), known as Devilbat Schilt in the North American version, is one of the bosses of Mega Man Zero 3, based on a bat that was originally created as a reconnaissance unit. He is one of the Eight Gentle Judges that was modified by Dr. Weil as one of Weil's Numbers. He doesn't get along with Blazin' Flizard and Childre Inarabitta. He is a gentleman and likes good manners, and considers Zero a barbarian trying to defy Weil. Zero has the mission to destroy a factory that was repairing weapons, and fights Schilt.
An image of Schilt appears in Mega Man Zero 4 as one of Dr. Weil's first form attacks, where Schilt releases electric spheres. He also appears as a secret boss in Area N of Mega Man ZX if a Mega Man Zero 3 cartridge is in the Nintendo DS.
He regularly vanishes to defend himself, and attacks by releasing a swarm of small bat drones from his armored cape, using sound waves, releasing electric spheres, and if the player has Rank A or S, he will use Laser Creeper, where he shoots 3 electric lasers that hit the ground and send electric sparks running through the floor and walls. Defeating him will give the player the Thunder Body Chip, and if the player has rank A or S, the Saber Smash ability. If hit with a charged Recoil Rod , he will be knocked back, similar to Deathtanz Mantisk .
During the battle, Hellbat Schilt warps randomly to another location of the room.
- Bat Shower - Hellbat Schilt summons a swarm of tiny versions of himself that fly offscreen whilst flying at Zero.
- Thunder Reverb - Hellbat Schilt land on the floor then fires four electric orbs that bounce off the wall once before disappearing.
- Echo Wave - Hellbat Schilt reveals all his wings sending electric projectiles bouncing around the room.
- EX Skill: Laser Creeper - Schilt hangs from the ceiling and warps around in one of three places at random, firing three electric beams from his ears that turn into three energy balls that crawl across the room. He will warp to avoid Zero while attacking. He will recoil and take more damage than usual attacked with a charged Ice Chip.
|Mega Man X • Copy X (substitute) • Sage Harpuia (interim) • Dr. Weil (usurper)|
|Sage Harpuia • Hidden Phantom • Fairy Leviathan • Fighting Fefnir|
|Eight Gentle Judges|
| Blazin' Flizard • Childre Inarabitta • Hellbat Schilt • Deathtanz Mantisk|
Cubit Foxtar • Glacier le Cactank • Volteel Biblio • Tretista Kelverian
|Rekku Gundan||Aztec Falcon • Herculious Anchus • Kuwagust Anchus • Panter Flauclaws|
|Jin'en Gundan||Anubis Necromancess|
|Meikai Gundan||Blizzack Staggroff • Poler Kamrous • Maha Ganeshariff|
|Zan'ei Gundan||Hanumachine • Hyleg Ourobockle • Phoenix Magnion • Burble Hekelot • Rainbow Devil • Tech Kraken|
|Mechaniloid Units|| Golem • Guard Orotic • Hittite Hottaid • Asura Basura |
Mega Scorpia • Carnage Force 0 • Randam Bandam
|Foot Soldiers||Pantheon (List) • Variant|
|Craft • Omega|
|Einherjar Eight Warriors|| Popla Cocapetri • Mino Magnus • Tech Kraken • Sol Titanion |
Noble Mandrago • Pegasolta Eclair • Fenri Lunaedge • Heat Genblem
|Mega Man Zero series|
| Zero • Ciel • Mega Man X • Resistance • Dr. Weil • Omega • Elpizo • Dark Elf • Caravan • Neige • Craft |
Copy X • Sage Harpuia • Fighting Fefnir • Fairy Leviathan • Hidden Phantom • Eight Gentle Judges • Einherjar Eight Warriors
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4 • Collection • Legacy Collection|
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4|
| Zero's weaponry • Zero Knuckle • Chips • Item Box • Cyber-elf (List) |
Armed Phenomenon • Golem • Locations (Neo Arcadia • Resistance Base • Area Zero • Ragnarok) • Pantheon (List) • Variant
Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works • RTRZ-Telos Drama Track Translations • Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero
Rockman Zero (manga) • Zero 3 Database • Zero 4 Database • Vile's Incident: Eden dome, its sin and rebirth