The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Hideki Ishikawa (石川ヒデキ Ishikawa Hideki) is a character designer and illustrator that worked for Capcom. Currently he is working as a freelancer.
Mega Man series
- Mega Man 7
- Mega Man 8 (Publicity designer)
- Mega Man & Bass (Publishing designer)
- Mega Man: The Power Battle
- Mega Man: Battle & Chase (Publicity designer)
- Mega Man Legends (Illustrations)
- Mega Man Legends 2 (Character design)
- Mega Man Legends 3 (One of the nine designers of Aero in the first event)
- ZX Tunes (One of the alternate covers)
- Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice (Guest illustrator)
- Disgaea Infinite (Guest illustrator)
- Illustrator of several trading cards, such as cards from Sengoku Basara 2, Rangers Strike X Gather, and Digimon Xros Wars.
Alternate Mega Man universe artwork
|This image was illustrated by Hideki as a re-imagined Mega Man universe, which was first published in CFC Style Fan-Book CAP! #7 and later in other sources. Although not related to the game series, it became popular and its original characters appeared in different media:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.