Kerog (ケロッグ Keroggu), also known as Croaker, is a robotic frog found in Bubble Man's stage in Mega Man 2. It was originally part of an underwater robot carnival along with Claw. They spit out three Petit Kerogs. Even if there are multiple large Kerogs, as long as at least one Petit Kerog is on screen, they will not release any more. The Petit Kerogs are explosive in Super Adventure Rockman. In Mega Man: The Wily Wars, Kerogs are also found in Mega Water S's stage, as well as the second Wily Tower Stage.
Hits Data Chart
Amount of shots/hits from Special Weapons it takes to destroy a Kerog.
|Mega Man 2|
|Mode||Mega Buster||Metal Blade||Air Shooter||Bubble Lead||Quick Boomerang||Crash Bomber||Time Stopper||Atomic Fire||Leaf Shield|
|Mega Man: The Wily Wars|
|Mega Buster||Rolling Cutter||Super Arm||Ice Slasher||Hyper Bomb||Fire Storm||Thunder Beam|
|Needle Cannon||Magnet Missile||Gemini Laser||Hard Knuckle||Top Spin||Search Snake||Spark Shock||Shadow Blade|
- Damage values for Mega Man 2's weapons in The Wily Wars are equivalent to those of its "Difficult" setting.
- Kerog is a play of the words kero (the sound a frog makes, ribbit) and frog (フロッグ).
- It is believed that the frog Shadow Man summons in Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters is a Kerog. He is also seen riding it in the beginning of the Robot Master battle in Worlds Collide.
- As if by accident, the book How to Draw Nintendo Heroes and Villains mislabeled Bowser as "Kerog."
- Mega Man 2 instruction manual for the U.S.
|Mega Man 2|
|List of Robot Masters|
|Metal Man • Air Man • Bubble Man • Quick Man • Crash Man • Flash Man • Heat Man • Wood Man|
|Mecha Dragon • Picopico-kun • Guts Tank • Boobeam Trap • Wily Machine 2 • Alien|
|Mega Man's Special Weapons|
|Metal Blade • Air Shooter • Bubble Lead • Quick Boomerang • Crash Bomber • Time Stopper • Atomic Fire • Leaf Shield|
|Mega Man's Support Items|
|Item-1 • Item-2 • Item-3|
|List of Enemies|
|"Acid" • Anko • Batton • Big Fish • Blocky • Changkey • Changkey Maker • Copipi • Claw • Fly Boy • Goblin • Kaminari Goro • Kerog|
Kukku • M-445 • Matasaburo • Mole • Monking • Neo Metall • Petit Goblin • "Petit Kerog" • Pierrobot • Pipi • Press • Returning Sniper Joe
Robbit • Scworm • Shotman • Shrink • Sniper Armor • Springer • Tanishi • Telly
|- Sub-bosses -|
|Game Script • List of Enemies • Damage Data Chart • Miscellaneous Data|