King Gojulus (キング・ガジュラス Kingu Gajurasu) is the mid-boss of Slash Man's stage in Mega Man 7. It is a giant, robotic Tyrannosaurus who chases Mega Man over many spike pits before confronting him. It breathes fire from its mouth and fires a spreadshot from the cannon in its abdomen. It can only be damaged by striking its yellow lower jaw. An easy way to defeat it is to stand on the ledge near to the end of the arena and blast it with the buster. Another efficient method is to stand on the lower platform and activate Junk Shield twice and it'll crumble.
Damage Data Chart
Displays the approximate amount of damage in units that King Gojulus will receive from each Special Weapon in Mega Man 7.
|Mega Man 7|
|Mega Buster||Freeze Cracker||Junk Shield||Danger Wrap||Thunder Bolt||Wild Coil||Slash Claw||Noise Crush||Scorch Wheel||Super Adaptor|
- *For Mega Buster, Wild Coil and Noise Crush, the first number is the damage done when the weapon is fired normally; the second number is damage done when the weapon is charged up.
- *For Freeze Cracker, the first number is when the shot is whole; the second number is after it splits
- *For Thunder Bolt, the boss lacks invincibility frames, so each shot will hit it twice.
- *For Junk Shield, the boss lacks invincibility frames, so each shot will hit up to 18 times.
- *For Slash Claw, the damage dealt depends on how much of the attack hits the boss. It will deal less damage if less of the attack makes contact
King Gojulus appeared in the manga Mega Man Gigamix.
- It's possible that it was named after Godzilla, known as "Gojira" (ゴジラ) in Japan.