- "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
- ―Kiryuuin apologizing for her consistent mistakes, MegaMan NT Warrior
Kiryuuin Sakurako (鬼龍院桜子), also referred to as Maid G (メイド G) and known as Sapeeko in the dub, is a character in the MegaMan NT Warrior anime series. She is a clumsy young maid of Yai who often gets in the way of the other maids and makes mistakes that usually end in disaster for all involved, though she has a humble heart and apologizes profusely for her mistakes.
She first appears in episode 26.
She appears in episode 52
Sakurako, called Sapeeko in the dub, is the pilot of the helicopter Lan, Maylu, Dex, Tory, Rush, Mr. Higsby, Maysa, and Ms. Mari take to a shopping mall in Jyawaii to find Lan's father. When Yai tells her to land, she accidentally causes the helicopter to crash land into the mall. Yai scolds her and she apologizes profusely. Virus Busters!
Sakurako makes a brief cameo as one of the pilots of Yai's space craft, listening nervously as the other maid counts down to launch. Space Junk!
She can be seen among the other maids piloting Yaito's latest aircraft to Japan. Offering of Deko Fireworks
Sakurako makes a cameo laughing nervously when Netto, Meiru, Anetta, Dingo, and Nenji Rokushakudama ask Yaito if they can come eat with her after they ruin their curry. Summer! The Sea! Training Camp!
List of appearances
- Ep. 26 - Bizarre! Mystery of the Ghost Ship! (Debut)
- Ep. 52 - Secret of the Ayanokoji House!
- Ep. 56 - Virus Busters!
- Desite several of Yai's being recurring, even her personal attendant, Sakurako is the only maid that was named in the series.
- Sakurako seems to have overcome her clumsy incompetence as of Axess, as she was seen piloting two spacecrafts without causing any problems.
- Most of the episodes with Sakurako in them, including the one episode dedicated to her, were unaired outside of Japan, leaving her to be just another one of Yai's maids with no history in the English version. Because of this, the dub removes a recurring gag where the cast yells Sapeeko's name when she makes a mistake that often leads to disaster.
- PLEASE NOTE: Spelling of her English name is based on conjecture. If you know the real spelling, please change it.