- This article is about the graphic novel; you may be looking for the game Mega Man 7.
- Previous Volume: Mega Man Volume 6 - Breaking Point ←—
- —→ Next Volume: Mega Man Volume 8 - Redemption
Mega Man Volume 7: Blackout: The Curse of Ra Moon is the seventh volume in the Mega Man trade-paperback series published by Archie Comics. This volume contains reprints of stories from the "Blackout: The Curse of Ra Moon" story arc from Mega Man #29-#32.
- Fresh from the history-making crossover with Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man is back with an all-new adventure! The world has gone dark. Robots have collapsed in the streets. Mega Man awakes to a world without electricity—and a crumbling civilization! With the help of the brilliant Dr. Light, Mega Man and a handful of Robot Masters are sent to the Amazon to stop the source of the world's power failure. But their mission is not an easy one. The malevolent Ra Moon has awoken, and its out to destroy the world. At its command is the unwitting Dr. Wily and his army of Wily-bots and Robot Masters. Can Mega Man and his friends overcome the odds and save the world? Or is this the end of an era?
Blackout: The Curse of Ra Moon - Part One: Bad Moon Rising
Blackout: The Curse of Ra Moon - Part Two: Phases of Evil
Blackout: The Curse of Ra Moon - Part Three: The Eve of Battle
Blackout: The Curse of Ra Moon - Part Four: Total Eclipse
- Beside the reprint of issues 29-32 and Short Circuits (with their titles revealed), the graphic novel also includes: a text about adapting Super Adventure Rockman game into comic, and some script and pencil selections.
|Mega Man series|