The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Mega Man 7|
|Mega Buster||Freeze Cracker||Junk Shield||Danger Wrap||Thunder Bolt||Wild Coil||Slash Claw||Noise Crush||Scorch Wheel||Super Adapter|
|Guts Man G||1:1:2||0:0||0:0||0||0||0:0||2*||0:0||0||2|
|Wily Machine 7||1:1:2||1:1||0:0||0||2||0:0||0||0:0||2||1|
- There are three values in each box about the Mega Buster. The first one is the uncharged shot, the second is the semi-charged shot, the last one, obviously, is the fully charged shot.
- For Wild Coil and Noise Crush, the first number is the damage done when the weapon is fired normally; the second number is damage done when the weapon is charged up.
- For Freeze Cracker, the first number is when the shot is whole; the second number is after it splits.
- Reflecting a rock at Guts Man G with the Slash Claw does 4 units of damage (as opposed to 2 if the weapon is used directly).
- When Danger Wrap is used to wrap up mini Gamerisers and collided against Gameriser himself, the weapon will inflict 8 units of damage.
- Hitting Freeze Man with the Freeze Cracker will recover his health by four units.
- Hitting Spring Man with the Thunder Bolt will cause him to turn into a electromagnet, pulling you in, similar to Magnet Man's magnetic pull.
- Hitting Wily Capsule with the Thunder Bolt will shock him (no damage) but will prevent him from firing his four elemental shots. He will still drop his electric shot on the ground though.
- The first number of the Junk Shield is about the orbiting type, the second one is about the shot out one.
- Charging up the Noise Crush without a wall takes skills. Information is available on the HannyaNED² page.
- When Turbo Man is hit by a Thunder Bolt, it does not get damaged, stops what it is doing, gets charged up and then performs Crash Drive three times.
|Damage Data Charts|
|Mega Man series|
| Mega Man • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (Mega Man I) • II • III • IV • V
Mega Man & Bass • Rockman & Forte: Mirai Kara no Chousensha • The Power Battle • The Power Fighters
Powered Up • The Wily Wars
|Mega Man X series|
| Mega Man X • X2 • X3 • X4 (X) • X4 (Zero) • X5 (X) • X5 (Zero) • X6 (X) • X6 (Zero) • X7 (X) • X7 (Zero) • X7 (Axl) |
Mega Man Xtreme • Xtreme 2 (X) • Xtreme 2 (Zero)
Maverick Hunter X (X) • Maverick Hunter X (Vile)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.