|Mega Man 7|
|Mega Buster||Freeze Cracker||Junk Shield||Danger Wrap||Thunder Bolt||Wild Coil||Slash Claw||Noise Crush||Scorch Wheel||Super Adapter|
|Guts Man G||1:2||0:0||0||0||0||0:0||2*||0:0||0||2|
|Wily Machine 7||1:2||1:1||0||0||2||0:0||0||0:0||2||1|
- For Mega Buster, Wild Coil and Noise Crush, the first number is the damage done when the weapon is fired normally; the second number is damage done when the weapon is fully charged up.
- For Freeze Cracker, the first number is when the shot is whole; the second number is after it splits.
- Reflecting a rock at Guts Man G with the Slash Claw does 4 units of damage (as opposed to 2 if the weapon is used directly).
- When Danger Wrap is used to wrap up mini Gamerisers and collided against Gameriser himself, the weapon will inflict 8 units of damage.
- Hitting Freeze Man with the Freeze Cracker will recover his health by four units.
- Hitting Spring Man with the Thunder Bolt will cause him to turn into a electromagnet, pulling you in, similar to Magnet Man's magnetic pull.
- Hitting Wily's Capsule with the Thunder Bolt will shock him (no damage) but will prevent him from firing his 4 elemental shots. He will still drop his electric shot on the ground though.
- The first number of the Junk Shield is about the orbiting type, the second one is about the shot out one.
- Charging up the Noise Crush without a wall takes skills. Information is available on the HannyaNED² page.
- When Turbo Man hit by a Thunder Bolt, it does not get damaged, stops what it is doing, gets charged up and then performs the vehicle form attack. This attack is easy to dodge and there are windows vulnerable to other attacks..
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.