|Mega Man 7|
|Mega Buster||Freeze Cracker||Junk Shield||Danger Wrap||Thunder Bolt||Wild Coil||Slash Claw||Noise Crush||Scorch Wheel||Super Adapter|
|Guts Man G||1:2||0:0||0:0||0||0||0:0||2*||0:0||0||2|
|Wily Machine 7||1:2||1:1||0:0||0||2||0:0||0||0:0||2||1|
- For Mega Buster, Wild Coil and Noise Crush, the first number is the damage done when the weapon is fired normally; the second number is damage done when the weapon is fully charged up.
- For Freeze Cracker, the first number is when the shot is whole; the second number is after it splits.
- Reflecting a rock at Guts Man G with the Slash Claw does 4 units of damage (as opposed to 2 if the weapon is used directly).
- When Danger Wrap is used to wrap up mini Gamerisers and collided against Gameriser himself, the weapon will inflict 8 units of damage.
- Hitting Freeze Man with the Freeze Cracker will recover his health by four units.
- Hitting Spring Man with the Thunder Bolt will cause him to turn into a electromagnet, pulling you in, similar to Magnet Man's magnetic pull.
- Hitting Wily's Capsule with the Thunder Bolt will shock him (no damage) but will prevent him from firing his 4 elemental shots. He will still drop his electric shot on the ground though.
- The first number of the Junk Shield is about the orbiting type, the second one is about the shot out one.
- Charging up the Noise Crush without a wall takes skills. Information is available on the HannyaNED² page.
- When Turbo Man is hit by a Thunder Bolt, it does not get damaged, stops what it is doing, gets charged up and then performs the vehicle form attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.