The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Mega Man 7|
|Mega Buster||Freeze Cracker||Junk Shield||Danger Wrap||Thunder Bolt||Wild Coil||Slash Claw||Noise Crush||Scorch Wheel||Super Adapter|
|Guts Man G||1:1:2||0:0||0:0||0||0||0:0||2*||0:0||0||2|
|Wily Machine 7||1:1:2||1:1||0:0||0||2||0:0||0||0:0||2||1|
- There are three values in each boxx about the Mega Buster. The first one is the uncharged one, the second is the semi-charged one, the last one, obviously, is the fully charged one.
- For Wild Coil and Noise Crush, the first number is the damage done when the weapon is fired normally; the second number is damage done when the weapon is charged up.
- For Freeze Cracker, the first number is when the shot is whole; the second number is after it splits.
- Reflecting a rock at Guts Man G with the Slash Claw does 4 units of damage (as opposed to 2 if the weapon is used directly).
- When Danger Wrap is used to wrap up mini Gamerisers and collided against Gameriser himself, the weapon will inflict 8 units of damage.
- Hitting Freeze Man with the Freeze Cracker will recover his health by four units.
- Hitting Spring Man with the Thunder Bolt will cause him to turn into a electromagnet, pulling you in, similar to Magnet Man's magnetic pull.
- Hitting Wily's Capsule with the Thunder Bolt will shock him (no damage) but will prevent him from firing his 4 elemental shots. He will still drop his electric shot on the ground though.
- The first number of the Junk Shield is about the orbiting type, the second one is about the shot out one.
- Charging up the Noise Crush without a wall takes skills. Information is available on the HannyaNED² page.
- When Turbo Man is hit by a Thunder Bolt, it does not get damaged, stops what it is doing, gets charged up and then performs the vehicle form attack.
|Damage Data Charts|
|Mega Man series|
| Mega Man • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (Mega Man I) • II • III • IV • V
Mega Man & Bass • Rockman & Forte: Mirai Kara no Chōsensha • The Power Battle • The Power Fighters
Powered Up • The Wily Wars
|Mega Man X series|
| Mega Man X • X2 • X3 • X4 (X) • X4 (Zero) • X5 (X) • X5 (Zero) • X6 (X) • X6 (Zero) • X7 (X) • X7 (Zero) • X7 (Axl) |
Mega Man Xtreme • Xtreme 2 (X) • Xtreme 2 (Zero)
Maverick Hunter X (X) • Maverick Hunter X (Vile)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.