- This article is about the graphic novel; you may be looking for the game Mega Man 9.
- Previous Volume: Mega Man Volume 8 - Redemption ←—
- —→ Next Volume: Mega Man Volume 10 - Legends of the Blue Bomber
Mega Man Volume 9: Dawn of X was the intended ninth volume in the Mega Man trade-paperback series published by Archie Comics. This volume contains reprints of stories from the "Dawn of X" story arc from Mega Man #37-#40.
It was originally planned to be released on May 27, 2015, but has since been delisted. It is unknown when it will see a release.
- MEGA MAN is the hit new action-adventure series from Archie Comics!
- Mega Man has dedicated his existence to helping humanity. Every day he struggles against his coding to grow and become more like the humans he's sworn to protect.
- One hundred years in the future, the super-advanced robot X has bridged the gap between man and machine. The first truly living robot, he has been the catalyst for the rise of the Reploid race!
- A weapon built by Dr. Wily, long thought lost, threatens to arise and cause mass chaos! It's an adventure that spans a century as Mega Man and X struggle to stop the mechanical menace and save the day!
- This title marks the first time that Mega Man and X have crossed over in any medium!
- MEGA MAN VOL. 9 collects MEGA MAN #37-40
Dawn of X - Part 1: Secrets in the Deep
Dawn of X - Part 2: The Hunters and the Hunted
Dawn of X - Part 3: Out of Time
Dawn of X - Finale: Inheritance
- Although labeled a crossover between Mega Man and Mega Man X, none of the principle cast members in either game directly interact with each other (besides X and Xander Payne).
|Mega Man series|