Mega Man Battle Network Official Complete Works (ロックマンエグゼ オフィシャルコンプリートワークス Rockman EXE Official Complete Works) is a book with a collection of illustrations, character designs, concept art sketches, location designs and information from the Mega Man Battle Network series. However, it does not contain certain exclusive art used in advertisements and Link PET battle chips.
On April 2, 2019, it was announced that a hardcover re-release of Mega Man Battle Network Offical Complete Works will be released on August 20, 2019.
- The English version removed two guest illustrations in the end of the book.
- The Japanese re-release removed the "Tie-ins" section from page 167, which includes Boktai and Duel Masters content.
- The origin of AquaMan's Mega Man Battle Network 4 and Rockman.EXE 4.5 Real Operation illustrations were switched.
- Some English names were mistranslated: Raoul (Raul), Shuko Kido (Syuko Kido), Jasmine (Jasmin) and Iris (Ilis).
- In the concepts of MegaMan's weapons, some of them kept their Japanese names: Samurai Sword (Katana), Spread Gun (Spreader), Bubble Shot (Bubbler), Hell's Burner (Fire Burner), and Magma Cannon (Lava Cannon). Infinite Vulcan and Air Sword were mistranslated as Limitless Vulcan and Wind Sword.
- Other names that used the Japanese names instead of the English names are Brother Style (Team Style) and Water Facility (Waterworks).
- Emotion Window was translated as Soul Window.
- The Battle Chip Element Power was mistranslated as Element Mode.
- Beast Over was named Beast Out.
- The ページ (page) label in most illustrations was not translated.
- The label for Duo’s unused chip image was not translated.
- The VolGear family was named Vulgear, which is the name of the second virus in the family.