Mega Man Rush Marine is a game officially released by Capcom on December 7, 2009 for mobile devices. Previously exclusive to AT&T, the game is now currently available for standard BREW, Java devices, Windows Mobile and Blackberry mobile devices throughout North America.
This is what the official fact-sheet regarding the game states:
Take the plunge with Mega Man® and his shape-shifting robot dog, Rush in this original side scrolling shooter set in the deep blue sea. In the year 20XX Dr. Wily sends his robot minions to the seabed in order to drill for oil causing earthquakes and destruction to the surrounding islands. Only Mega Man and the newly submersible Rush Marine have any hope of stopping Wily’s nefarious plan.
- Exciting side-scrolling aquatic shooter.
- Explore three aquatic environments including Shallow Water, Volcanic Reef and Deep Water.
- Battle through ten levels and defeat as many robot masters, each with a unique weapon that you can capture and use for good.
- Fight your way through expansive levels teeming with 14 enemies and numerous hazards.
- This is the first original cell phone game starring Mega Man to be released outside Japan.
- ↑ The Mega Man Network - Mega Man: Rush Marine Now Available
- ↑ Protodude's Rockman Corner - Mega Man Rush Marine Now Available
- ↑ Protodude's Rockman Corner - Rush Marine Sees A Wide Release
- ↑ Protodude's Rockman Corner - Rush Marine Now On BlackBerry
- ↑ Protodude's Rockman Corner - Mega Man Rush Marine Announced
- The Reploid Research Lavatory - Mega Man Rush Marine Script and Enemy List
- The Reploid Research Lavatory - Mega Man Rush Marine Final Boss and Dr. Light's lab
- RockmanPM - Mega Man Rush Marine