Noise Crush, also known as Crush Noise and Crash Noise (クラッシュノイズ), is Shade Man's special weapon. It fires a powerful sound wave to damage enemies. If the wave hit a wall, it will bounce off back at the player and will charge up. It will do more damage to enemies.
Bosses weak against Noise Crush
- Turbo Man: Mega Man 7 and Mega Man: The Power Battle
- Bass (Wily Stage 1): Mega Man 7
- HannyaNED²: Mega Man 7
- Stone Man: Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters
- The Japanese word "Kurasshu" (クラッシュ) can be translated as both "Crush", "Crash" and "Clash". Because of this, the Noise Crush is called "Crash Noise" in Mega Man: The Power Battle (both English and Japanese versions), and "Crush Noise" in Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters (both versions) and the Japanese version of Mega Man 7.
- If the player fire the Noise Crush and slide immediately afterwards, Mega Man can absorb it without having to fire it against a wall. Note that this only applies to Mega Man 7. This has been fixed in both arcade games.
- If the Noise Crush is used against Shade Man, he'll just absorb the sound wave and shoot it back stronger.