Noise Crush, also known as Crush Noise and Crash Noise (クラッシュノイズ), is Shade Man's special weapon. It fires a powerful sound wave to damage enemies. If the wave hits a wall, it will bounce off back at the player and will charge up. The charged wave is larger will do more damage to enemies. In Mega Man 7, hitting Turbo Man with repeated Noise Crush waves will prevent him from using his Scorch Wheel.
Bosses weak against Noise Crush
- Turbo Man: Mega Man 7 and Mega Man: The Power Battle
- HannyaNED²: Mega Man 7
- Stone Man: Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters
- The Japanese word "Kurasshu" (クラッシュ) can be translated as both "Crush", "Crash" and "Clash". Because of this, the Noise Crush is called "Crash Noise" in Mega Man: The Power Battle (both English and Japanese versions), and "Crush Noise" in Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters (both versions) and the Japanese version of Mega Man 7.
- If the player fires the Noise Crush and slide immediately afterwards, Mega Man can absorb it without having to fire it against a wall. Note that this only applies to Mega Man 7. This has been fixed in both arcade games.
- If the Noise Crush is used against Shade Man, he'll just absorb the sound wave and shoot it back stronger.
- It's possible to defeat some bosses from Mega Man 7 with only one hit of the Noise Crush by firing it in the moment Mega Man enters the room. 
|Atomic Fire • Break Dash • Hadoken • Homing Sniper • Magma Bazooka • Noise Crush • Pharaoh Shot • Wild Coil •|