Power Mega Man, known as Power Rockman (パワーロックマン) in Japan, is the form Mega Man takes when combined with Rush by using the Rush Power Adaptor obtained after Flame Man's defeat in Mega Man 6. Power Mega Man is able to break blocks and penetrate enemy shields by charging punches. These punches act as energy projectiles that travel a short distance, with each form becoming more powerful the longer the FIRE button is held down (though stronger shots have less range). Power Mega Man can also push enemies back, penetrate the shields of Knight Man and Shield Attacker GTR, destroy otherwise-invulnerable enemies, and can even push blocks in certain stages. Mega Man cannot slide or use his buster in this form, however.
Damage Data Chart
Known damage values in units for Mega Man 6.
|Wily Machine 6|
|Wily Machine 6|
- The first number is with uncharged shots; the second number is damage inflicted from partially charged shots; third number is when it is fully charged.
- Damage values listed in gray are those obtained through cheat devices or in the game's coding itself and are therefore not accessible during normal gameplay.
- Robot Masters struck with a fully-charged Power Adaptor shot will be knocked backward, often interrupting their attack.
- After Plant Man fires his barrier, he will be frozen in a specific pose until the barrier leaves the screen. Striking him with a fully-charged Power Adapter shot will interrupt this code and cause him to jump again, without a barrier. When he lands, the barrier firing sound will play again, and he will resume his attack pose.
- Power Piston changes its direction when hit with a fully-charged Power Adaptor shot.
- A fully-charged Power Adapter shot can be used to deflect Mechazaurus's platforms at it, inflicting 1 unit of damage against it.
- There is a bug with the partially charged shot's damage value. The partly-charged shot cannot pierce shields but deals more damage than either the fully charged shot or the uncharged shot, and has the range of the uncharged shot. It deals 3 damage to bosses that would otherwise take 2 from the fully charged shot, including Blizzard Man and Knight Man.
The Power Adaptor appeared in the Rockman 6 manga.