R20 Rockman & Rockman X Official Complete Works (R20 ロックマン＆ロックマンＸ オフィシャルコンプリートワークス) is an illustration book with 336 pages in A4 format containing images and informations of over 40 games from the Mega Man and Mega Man X series, that was released on March 25, 2008 in Japan for 3,360 Yen and in December 2009 as two separate books in North America: Mega Man Official Complete Works and Mega Man X Official Complete Works. The "R20" from the name refers to Rockman's 20th anniversary, which happened on December 2007.
On December 2012, Rockman's 25th anniversary, Capcom released a new version of the book titled R20+5 Rockman & Rockman X Official Complete Works with over 90 additional pages. New content include artwork from the games Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10, and new illustrations by several artists, such as Hitoshi Ariga, Iwamoto Yoshihiro and Haruki Suetsugu. The book was released in North America as MM25 Mega Man & Mega Man X Official Complete Works in August 2013.
In September 2018 a hardcover reprint was released in Japan, while for North America, similar to the 2009 editions, these new editions were released in two separate books for both of these series (with the only difference being the additions from the 2012 release) in both October and November 2018 respectively.
- In the Mega Man X3 artwork section, the line "I supervised the designing of the Third Armor, and took the designs to the toy company myself." is actually "I supervised the designing of the Mega Armor, and took the designs to the toy company myself."
MM25 Mega Man & Mega Man X Official Complete Works:
- The top of the "practice runs" image from Mega Man 9 was cut, missing some details from the Light Numbers.
- Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works
- Mega Man Battle Network Official Complete Works
- Mega Man Star Force Official Complete Works