- "I want to broadcast this feeling to the world!"
- —Ribitta, after winning a Net Battle against Lan Hikari, Mega Man Battle Network 2
Ribitta (spelt Ribbita in MegaMan NT Warrior), known as Kero Midorikawa (緑川ケロ Midorikawa Kero) in Japan, is an announcer of the DNN station and the operator of ToadMan in the Mega Man Battle Network series.
Ribitta appeared announcing the N1 Grand Prix.
Ribitta wants to do a report on the Undernet and has her NetNavi go to End Area, but their interference results in Colonel's deletion. Feeling remorse, Ribitta tries to join Team Colonel and sends ToadMan to the UnderNet to battle MegaMan to prove it. Even though ToadMan loses, the battle was enough to convince the team to allow them to join and the two participates in their missions until Nebula's destruction.
In the anime, Ribitta, spelled as Ribbita, is the commentator or reporter of many events in the series, often revealing information to the audience. She has a substantial role during the N1 Grand Prix and the second half of the first season, but in Axess and beyond only has minor roles or makes cameos.
- Ribitta has a cameo appearance in the Mega Man Gigamix story "Burning Wheel".
- Ribitta's name is based on the word ribbit - onomatopoeia for the sounds frogs and toads make. Her Japanese name, Kero, is the Japanese version of the onomatopoeia.
- Her Japanese surname may be translated as "Green River"
|Baryl and Colonel.EXE|
|Mega Man Battle Network 5||Lan Hikari and MegaMan.EXE • Princess Pride and KnightMan.EXE • Dusk and ShadowMan.EXE • Dingo and TomahawkMan.EXE • Higsby and NumberMan.EXE • Ribitta and ToadMan.EXE|
|MegaMan NT Warrior (manga)||Lan Hikari and MegaMan.EXE • ShadowMan.EXE • Dingo and TomahawkMan.EXE • Higsby and NumberMan.EXE|