Rockman.EXE Legend of Network (ロックマンエグゼ レジェンド オブ ネットワーク) is the final game in the Rockman.EXE video game series, having been released after the last mainline title Rockman.EXE 6, in Japan only for mobile phones in 2006.
Netto Hikari and Rockman.EXE are the playable characters, and Rockman can obtain new abilities with the Trans Arm. There are four new characters: Sherrice, RideMan.EXE (Sherrice's NetNavi), Nobody, and the Trojan Horse.
Support for the game was stopped on December 31, 2017, along with Rockman.EXE Phantom of Network, and January 1, 2018, the game was removed for Japanese cellphones making it more difficult to play.
Rough translation of the game's chapters:
- "Mission NetPatrol!"
- "God's Wishes"
- "Dangerous Party-Time Job!"
- "From Sharo With Love"
- "Each Restart"
- "Legend of Network"
- "Revival of the Super Ancient Civilization"
- "Connecting Mind"
- ThunderMan.EXE (chapter 1)
- AquaMan.EXE (chapter 2)
- TomahawkMan.EXE (chapter 3)
- SearchMan.EXE (chapter 4)
- R RideMan.EXE
- FlameMan.EXE (chapter 7)
- Trojan Horse (chapter 8)
- HatMan.EXE (optional)
- Due to releasing after the Rockman.EXE anime has ended, Legend of Network is the only title besides Rockman.EXE Battle Chip GP not to be adapted for the show.
- Capcom I-mode Games: Rockman.EXE Legend of Network (archive)
- Mechanical Maniacs: Rockman Cellphone Games: A detailed article regarding Mega Man cellphone games.
- Game script (archive)