A closed beta test was held from September 12-16, 2019.
The game is confirmed to be coming to North America.
The story occurs within the cyberspace in a place called "Deep Log", which contains game data information and the memories of the players having fun with the games. There is a Deep Log for each game and player in the world, and they have been stored and managed for decades. After all this time, a corruption and other problems may cause some program errors.
The Deep Log from the Mega Man X series, administrated by RiCO, is having unknown errors which are causing data corruptions. It is the job of the "Player" to repair the data and get rid of the errors in order to protect the Deep Log, using Hunter Programs to get rid of the Irregular Data.
DiVe is a 2D action platformer made with a modified engine from Mega Man Maverick Hunter X.
It feature Co-Op, PvP, 3v3, and Boss Challenge modes.
The playable characters, with varying stats (Attack, Durability, Range, Support and Control). All characters can use Double Jump and Dash, and some can also Air Dash. Each has two skills exclusive to them.
|Name||Rarity||Property||Active Skill 1||Active Skill 2||Passive Skills|
Charge to Enhance Damage
|Charge Shot||Tracking missile||Charged Penetration|
Electric Shock Warhead
|Ultimate Armor X||S||Balanced|
Strong Sprint Attack
|Plasma Charge Shot||Nova Strike||Plasma Rushing|
|First Armor X||S||Balanced|
Spiral Blast Shot
|Spiral Blast Shot||Headbutt||Armor Protection|
|Second Armor X||S||Balanced|
|Double Charged Shot||Giga Crush||Armor Protection|
Close-range Weapon Specialization
Large Area Containment
Close-range Weapon Specialization
Strong Sprint attack
Rolling Guerrilla Warfare
Area Suppressing Barrage
|Strafing Barrage||Tactical Roll||Guerrilla|
Full of Energy
Low HP enhancement
|Electric Shock Rounds||Explosive Rounds||Brutal|
Near-middle distance switching
Rapid skill casting
|Green Spinner||Melt Creeper||Mobility|
Electric Shock Warhead
Ninjutsu Mark II
|Black Arrow||Ion Gun||Energy application|
Heart composite enhancement
|Syringe||Angel Aura||Persistent Virus|
Enchantment of Love
Continuous Perimeter Damage
High HP enhancement
|Blood Snake||Crimson Shadow||Blood Frenzy|
Quality of Queen
Mitigates damage with protective shield
Continuous ray attack damage
|Whirlwind||Berserker Charge||Dynamic Destruction|
While serving as a radical cosmetic change, skins also grant additional ATK, HP and DEF bonuses when using them.
- Command Mission X: ATK +10 | HP +20 | DEF +5
- Ball De Voux Normal Type
- Ball De Voux Shot Type
- Batton Bone S
- Crash Roader
- Dig Labour
- Float Gunner
- Gun Volt
- Mega Tortoise
- Miru Toraeru
- Plasma Cannon
- Preon Elite
- Road Attackers
- Turn Cannon
- "Mad Joey"
|Bee Blader||1 (Highway)|
|Mole Borer||2 (Gallery)|
6 (Floating Ruins)
|Gigantic Mechaniloid CF-0||3 (Factory)|
|RT-55J||4 (Air Force)|
Bosses have Chips that can be equipped on a weapon to allow it to use a skill from the boss alongside the weapon's attack.
|Maoh the Giant||1 (Highway)||Steel Ball Shot|
|Mega Scorpio||2 (Gallery)||Current Razor|
|Rangda Bangda W||3 (Factory)|
|Chill Penguin||4 (Air Force)||Shotgun Ice|
|Overdrive Ostrich||6 (Floating Ruins)|
Weapons are interchangeable between Hunter Programs. Hunter Programs can be equipped with two weapons at a time, a Main Weapon and a Sub Weapon.
Weapons are classified by types:
- Buster - Long range weapons.
- Close Range Weapon - Melee weapons, such as Sabers.
- Machine Gun - Weapons with high fire rate.
- Sprayer - Weapons that spray their ammunition on enemies.
- Cannon - Weapons that have low ammo, but the projectiles explode on impact, damaging all enemies within range.
|Wind Pressure Buster||B||Buster||Shot||40|
|Standard Saber||B||Close Range Weapon||Slash||100|
|Beam Rapier||B||Close Range Weapon||Slash||100|
|Burning Spray Gun||B||Sprayer||Fiery Radiation||30|
|Compressed Spray Gun||B||Sprayer||Compressed Spray||6|
|Gas Emitter||B||Sprayer||Toxic Radiation||30|
|High-speed Rifle||B||Machine Gun||Shot||50|
|Laser Rifle||B||Machine Gun||Beam Shot||60|
|Triangle Gun||B||Machine Gun||Scatter Shot||35|
|Shadow Blade Buster||A||Buster||Cycling Shot||20|
|Elite Lance||A||Close Range Weapon||Slash||100|
|Triangular Saber||A||Close Range Weapon||Slash||100|
|Gatling Gun||A||Machine Gun||Shot||100|
|Shotgun||A||Machine Gun||Scatter Shot||35|
|Crushing Spray Gun||A||Sprayer||Crushing Spray||6|
|Snowy Spray Gun||A||Sprayer||Frost Radiation||45|
|Drill Head Cannon||A||Cannon||Drill Missile||15|
|Light Wave Cannon||A||Cannon||Bombard||30|
|Crimson Scythe||S||Close Range Weapon||Slash||100|
|Demon Blade Muramasa||S||Close Range Weapon||Slash||100|
|Doom Blade||S||Close Range Weapon||Slash||100|
|Beam Machine Gun||S||Machine Gun||Beam Shot||60|
|Purgatory Machine Gun||S||Machine Gun||Shot||100|
|Scarlet Tyrant||S||Machine Gun||Beam Shot||60|
|Electric Current Spray Gun||S||Sprayer||Electric Current Radiation||25|
|Essence of the Abyss||S||Sprayer||Essence of the Abyss||30|
|Poisonous Cloud Spray Gun||S||Sprayer||Toxic Radiation||30|
DiVE Trigger is a powerful skill that can be used once per stage.
- DiVE’s story of the player going into a digital world as avatars of characters from the series to combat a threat that uses settings and enemies from older games is similar to Mega Man Xtreme’s story, where X sends an avatar of himself into the Mother Computer’s network to stop an unknown enemy from resurrecting old Mavericks.
- Although considered part of the Mega Man X series, Rockman X DiVE incorporates elements from other series as well.
- Among the action/platform genre titles in the Mega Man franchise, Rockman X DiVE offers the largest roster of playable characters. Prior to this game, Mega Man X8 had the largest roster, with six playable chatacters.
- Regarding the Mega Man X series as a whole, DiVE also surpasses Mega Man X: Command Mission in this aspect, surpassing the latter's roster of seven playable characters.
- While the number of transformations in Mega Man ZX Advent does surpass the number of playable characters in both DiVE and Command Mission, they're transformations of a single character. In this light, as far as individual characters are concerned, DiVE still offers the largest roster.