|This article is about the Mega Man: Fully Charged character. For others, see Rush.|
Rush is a character from Mega Man: Fully Charged. He is the robot dog of the Light family.
At first, Rush resembled a real dog more than his original counterpart, having brown skin/"fur" and mechanical details in metallic red.
After being injured by Lord Obsidian in Lightfall Part II, Rush has been upgraded to be able to transform into a battle mode which closely resembles his game counterpart but with blue highlights and a blue visor.
He is a smart dog capable of understanding his owners to some extent.
Rush can extend his tail, being able to use it as a cable.
- Flight: Rush's limbs can transform into rotors, allowing him to fly and act as a transport for Mega Man. This works similar to the Rush Jet from his original counterpart.
- Lasers: Rush has to ability to shoot lasers out of his eyes.
- Immunity to hypnotic projectiles: Rush is completely immune to the hypnotic effect of the projectiles of Hypno Woman.
- Storage: Rush has a chip compartment in the front of his neck with can store a chip, first seen in the episode A Bot and His Dog, where Suna used it to Rush deliver the chip with Hypno Woman's schematics to Mega Man. It was first mentioned by Aki in Rush to Greatness.
- In Power Cycle, he eats normal food, instead of the gears for Aki's mistake.
- In an early concept, he was shown in a Motorcycle mode. It is currently unknown whether this will be featured in the series, or if it was replaced with his Flying form.