Shooting Star Rockman: Wave Change! On Air! (流星のロックマン 電波変換！オン・エア！ Ryuusei no Rokkuman Denpa Henkan! On Ea!) is a TV game released in 2007 only in Japan by Takara Tomy with a Mega Buster (Omega-Xis) shaped sensor controller. It has six mini-games and a Free Battle mode where the player fights against bosses in a first person shooter, similar to Super Adventure Rockman, against Ox Fire (Taurus Fire), Harp Note, Cygnus Wing and Andromeda (secret). The game comes with a Pegasus Magic Battle Card for the Wave Scanner.
- Virus Shooting: Shoot and delete viruses before time runs out.
- Slash Sword: Delete viruses with a sword before time runs out.
- Guard & Guard: Defend against virus attacks and stay alive until the time is over.
- Ox Fire's Power Battle: Arm-wrestle match against Taurus Fire.
- Cygnus Wing Battle Run: MegaMan is running after Cygnus Wing and the player has to avoid obstacles to reach the goal before time runs out.
- Harp Note ♪ Sound: A rhythm game with Harp Note.
A video showing the different games:
|Mega Man Star Force series|
|Geo Stelar (Omega-Xis • Mega Man) • Luna Platz (Vogue) • Bud Bison (Taurus • Taurus Fire) • Zack Temple (Pedia) • Sonia Strumm (Lyra • Harp Note) • Solo (Laplace • Rogue) |
Hope Stelar • Kelvin Stelar • Aaron Boreal • Bob Copper • Dr. Goodall
Pat Sprigs (Gemini • Gemini Spark) • Hyde (Dark Phantom) • A.C. Eos (Acid • Acid Ace)
FM King • Dr. Vega • Hollow • Mr. King
|Mega Man Star Force • 2 • 3 • |
Shooting Star Rockman: Wave Change! On Air! • Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star
|Mega Man Star Force • Shooting Star Rockman Tribe |
Rockman the Shooting Star • Rockman the Shooting Star Tribe
Shooting Star Rockman 3 • Shuugeki On-Air!! Shooting Star Rockmeen!
|Battle Card • BrotherBand • Link Power • EM Being • EM Wave Change • OOPArt • Noise • Dealer • Satella Police • Mobile Terminals • Locations |
Wave Scanner • Wave Command Card • Noise Mod Gear