The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Snow is a hazard from the Mega Man franchise. Large amounts of snow can slow down the player's movement and make the view difficult. Enemies like Shrimpolin, Variant Claw and Snowlbit hide under snow.
- Mega Man Powered Up - Fire Man can melt Snow Floors that appear in Ice Man's stage and custom stages.
- Mega Man 4 - Dr. Cossack's Citadel
- Mega Man 7 - Hitting the two Tel Tels in Cloud Man's stage will make snow cover the invisible floors and Kaminari Kogoros release lightning.
- Mega Man 8 - Frost Man's stage
- Mega Man Zero 3
- Mega Man Zero 4 - Hibernation Chamber
- Mega Man Legends 2 - Forbidden Island
- Concept art from Mega Man Zero 4 shows that changing the weather to snow could cover spikes, making them harmless. However, there are no spikes in the Hibernation Chamber stage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.