Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix, known as Pocket Fighter (ポケットファイター) in Japan, is a fighting game featuring superdeformed versions of Street Fighter, Darkstalkers and Red Earth characters. Combo attacks frequently involve transformations into other Capcom characters; Felicia (a character from Darkstalkers) changes into Mega Man in two of them, using a Charge Shot and Sliding. Additionally, one of the random defeat animations has the character exploding in the same way as the Mega Man games.
In the home console versions, Mega Man, Roll, Rush, Mega Man X, Zero, Iris, Mega Man Volnutt, Roll Caskett, Tron Bonne and a Servbot appear in the background of Running Battle mode, along other characters from different Capcom games.
Street Fighter characters:
Red Earth character:
"Secret" characters (both from Street Fighter):
- Pocket Fighter (PlayStation version) official site (archive)
- Pocket Fighter (Sega Saturn version) official site (archive)
- Pocket Fighter (WonderSwan version) official page
- Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix article at Wikipedia
- Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix in the Capcom Database wiki
- Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix in the Street Fighter wiki