Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is an upcoming game from the Super Smash Bros. series, which is set to be released for the Nintendo Switch on December 7, 2018.
Mega Man content
Mega Man and the Wily Castle return from the previous games, with Proto Man and Bass being included in Mega Man's Final Smash. Zero and Wily Capsule (from Mega Man 7) both appear as Assist Trophies. A number of Mega Man characters will be used as Spirits in the game which will work as character power-ups.
All characters from previous Super Smash Bros. games return, in addition of new characters. Unlike Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, Mega Man is no longer available at the start and has to be unlocked as only the original 8 characters from the first Super Smash Bros. game serve as the starting roster.
- Number indicates order of appearance in the series.
- ε indicates Echo Fighters, fighters that are based on other fighter with the same number, having similar moves.
- Characters 04ε, 13ε, 25ε, 60ε, 66ε, and 64-69 are newcomers.
Much like with Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, downloadable characters will be added over time with at least 6 newcomer characters in planning with the first DLC character revealed as Piranha Plant from the Super Mario series who will be available for free for those who obtain the game prior to the end of January 2019. The later characters will also come with a new stage and a set of new music tracks.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct 8.8.2018
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct 11.1.2018
- ↑ Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Starting Roster Is The Same As N64 Version
- ↑ Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - All in a Day's Work - Nintendo Switch