I appear to be havin' trouble gettin' some of the disks in this game. I have most of them but some of the disk locations leave somethin' to be desired. Like why am I not able to retrieve them at these locations?
Concernin' disk 58, I kept talkin' to the guy at the right cannon in Resistance base but he ain't givin' me anythin'
- He gives it the first time you talk with him (he doesn't drop it, it goes direct to the database). Talk with Cerveau and check if the disk is in the database. If the disk is not there, them he probably only gives it before one of the game events. I obtained it after the first stage. --Quick 20:14, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
Ohhhh. Thanks man. Please keep in touch, I'll be needin' your help with other disks in the near future Kaihedgie 20:44, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
The last disks
12 disks left to collect. I've went through the entire base without havin' done any missions first. When/where am I to find these following disks?
023 045 061 078 091 092 107 169 Kaihedgie 22:10, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
- 61: Area X-2 (Copy X Mk2), before the boss room (the blue door), go to the left where there are 5 moving platforms. The disk is above this area.
- 78: Energy Facility (Cubit Foxtar), after the 2nd room with rotating buttons (where Crossbynes appear), there is a broken wall near the ladder. The disk is hidden inside that wall.
- I will look for the other locations later. --Quick 23:34, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
- 023: Resistance Base, 2nd floor, after completing the first four missions and before defeating Copy X.
- 045: Giant Elevator. Make an enemy follow you to the beginning of the stage, use Recoil Rod above him and double jump to reach it.
- 091: Twilight Desert. Destroy 5 Shrimpolins.
- 092: Resistance Base. Talk with Cerveau before completing the first four missions.
- 107: Resistance Base. Talk with Andrew after completing the first four missions and before defeating Copy X.
--Quick 19:49, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
Thanks dood :3 Kaihedgie 19:49, 13 February 2009 (UTC)