Condor is given to the Shaman in an Ancient Star Carrier by Hyde, explained that it will grant the Shaman the ability to make Whazzap prosper. Condor then Wave Changes with the Shaman, forming Terra Condor, and then proceeds to kidnap the escaping Luna, Bud and Zack, planning to offer their laughter as sacrifices to Mu through endless tickling. Mega Man tracks him into the Whazzap Ruins and confronts Terra Condor, defeating him. The Shaman is returned to normal, and is forgiven by Geo and the villagers.
- Super Armor: Terra Condor cannot flinch.
- Status Guard: Terra Condor is immune to status ailments.
- Float: In battle, the last three rows of the field are empty, and Terra Condor flies through this area.
- Missile Bird: Terra Condor will turn to his side and fly from side to side, unleashing several missiles at Mega Man. This attack cannot be blocked, though the green ones can be destroyed.
- Wing Laser: Terra Condor faces the player, and fires lasers from his mouth and wings, one at a time. This attack cannot be blocked, and induces paralysis. The wings can be damaged and destroyed to reduce the effective range of this attack.
- Flying Impact: Terra Condor will let out a screech, and then charges down two adjacent rows. This attack cannot be blocked. If another screech follows this attack, Terra Condor will charge back across the other two adjacent rows. Afterwards, he will unleash a long barrage of Missile Birds.
Condor appears as a resident UMA in the Whazzap temple. When the Shaman brings offerings to the temple, Condor awakens, forcibly EM Wave Changing with the Shaman, and attacks the village. Terra Condor then kidnaps Luna, who happened to be "selected by the gods" in a ritual in the village, and plans to use her as a sacrifice for him. Terra Condor's advantage in flight render Mega Man's and Harp Note's attempts to combat it useless, until Mega Man lands in a field of flowers. He takes advantage of the flowers to invoke the Shaman's consciousness, and while Terra Condor is momentarily interrupted, Mega Man invokes his Thunder Zerker Tribe and finishes him off, saving the Shaman and the village.
Terra Condor is the master of the fourth floor of the continent of Mu, the Sauna Room, and fights against Zerker and Saurian from the air while Plesio Surf attacks from the water in the third floor. However, the two are easily defeated by them and thrown far away from Mu.
|Wood-type EM Beings|
|Club Strong • Dragon Sky • Kung-Foo Kid • Queen Ophiuca • Terra Condor • Wolf Woods|
|Mega Man Star Force series|
| Geo Stelar (Omega-Xis • Mega Man) • Sonia Strumm (Lyra • Harp Note) • Bud Bison (Taurus • Taurus Fire) • Luna Platz (Ophiuca/Vogue • Queen Ophiuca) • Zack Temple (Pedia) • Solo (Laplace • Rogue) • A.C. Eos (Acid • Acid Ace)|
Patrick Sprigs (Gemini • Gemini Spark) • Hyde (Phantom • Dark Phantom) • Aaron Boreal • Bob Copper • Hope Stelar • Kelvin Stelar • Kazuma
| Mega Man Star Force • 2 • 3 • |
Shooting Star Rockman: Wave Change! On Air! • Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star
| Mega Man Star Force • Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe |
Rockman the Shooting Star • Rockman the Shooting Star Tribe
Shooting Star Rockman 3 • Shuugeki On-Air!! Shooting Star Rockmeen!
| Battle Card • BrotherBand • Link Power • EM Being • EM Wave Change • Planet AM • Planet FM • OOPArts • Dealer • Satella Police|
Transer • Star Carrier • Hunter VG • Visualizer • Star Force • Tribe On • Noise Change
Wave Scanner • Wave Command Card • Noise Kaizou Gear