The Gauntlet Part II is the fifty-second and final episode of the first season in Mega Man: Fully Charged. It aired on Cartoon Network on May 23.
As Dr. Light and Suna (along with Blasto Woman, who has turned against Lord Obsidian) defeat the Robot Masters, Mega Man defeats Lord Obsidian, who turns out to be Sgt. Night, and discovers that Namagem is actually his long lost twin brother.
- Aki Light
- Mega Mini
- Suna Light
- Dr. Light
- Sergeant Breaker Night
- Drill Man
- Blasto Woman
- Chemistry Man
- Wave Man
- Air Man
- Guts Man
- Cut Man
- Elec Man
- Good Guild
- Blasto Woman reforms thanks to Mega Mini.
- Namagem's backstory and true form are revealed.
- Mega Man learns that Lord Obsidian is actually Sergeant Night.
- Mega Man (temporarily) gets a new look for his nanocore armor (which is similar to the design of Namagem's armor).
- Namagem turns against Sergeant Night, swears revenge on Mega Man, and escapes.
Despite Mark Oliver being listed in the credits, Wood Man doesn't appear in this episode.