FANDOM

4,854 Pages

  • Is Sigma...yeah alot of people say Lumine, but let's think about it. Sigma says that the NGRs are all his children, they have his data in their copy chips. Sigma knew that he was going to die permenently...again. hence he has a stroke of brillience in the form of the NGRs. basicly because of his DNA data, every reploid with a copy chip, including Lumine, they all think EXACTLY like him, ecencially they are Sigma, and thus will continue to do Sigma's bidding. Even Lumine does what he does not because of his own will, but because Sigma is ultimately pulling the strings, even past death.

      Loading editor
    • Perhaps. Although it can be argued that they all are pawns to Wily in death. Assuming Capcom decides to come back to all this.

        Loading editor
    • Batboyexe wrote: Is Sigma...yeah alot of people say Lumine, but let's think about it. Sigma says that the NGRs are all his children, they have his data in their copy chips. Sigma knew that he was going to die permenently...again. hence he has a stroke of brillience in the form of the NGRs. basicly because of his DNA data, every reploid with a copy chip, including Lumine, they all think EXACTLY like him, ecencially they are Sigma, and thus will continue to do Sigma's bidding. Even Lumine does what he does not because of his own will, but because Sigma is ultimately pulling the strings, even past death.

      I doubt Lumine would have said, in reply to Axl's claim that he was used, "Used? Hardly. You see, he [Sigma] merely helped my plan along" if he truly was just a pawn of Sigma.

        Loading editor
    • I'm starting to think Lumine is once again Wily, or at least working for him.

        Loading editor
    • Lumine's RM serial number is MVN. 000

        Loading editor
    • Giovanazonta.giozonta wrote: Lumine's RM serial number is MVN. 000

      Meaning?

        Loading editor
    • Lumine was the real mastermind of X8. However, it could be argued they were playing eachother for their own ends.

        Loading editor
    • I think what Batboyexe said is true. Because Sigma clearly stated that all the New Generation Reploids are indeed his children and Lumine also clearly stated that all New Generation Reploids has Sigma's DNA in their copy chips. So Lumine is apparently a New Generation Reploid himself same goes to Colonel Redips. Since both of these villains are the New Generation Reploids, they must have Sigma's DNA and follow his ruthless ambition and ideology. So technically Sigma is the real mastermind. Even if Sigma helped Lumine's plan all along, in the end, Lumine was actually a victim to Sigma's DNA because he preached what Sigma believed. He does not believe Sigma was crazy. Lumine also saw Reploid evolution as the next step for Earth and continue Sigma's bidding. 

        Loading editor
    • In my sister's world Lumine is her son.

        Loading editor
    • RunzaRants wrote: I think what Batboyexe said is true. Because Sigma clearly stated that all the New Generation Reploids are indeed his children and Lumine also clearly stated that all New Generation Reploids has Sigma's DNA in their copy chips. So Lumine is apparently a New Generation Reploid himself same goes to Colonel Redips. Since both of these villains are the New Generation Reploids, they must have Sigma's DNA and follow his ruthless ambition and ideology. So technically Sigma is the real mastermind. Even if Sigma helped Lumine's plan all along, in the end, Lumine was actually a victim to Sigma's DNA because he preached what Sigma believed. He does not believe Sigma was crazy. Lumine also saw Reploid evolution as the next step for Earth and continue Sigma's bidding. 

      That doesn't explain his reply to Axl where he specifically denies being used by Sigma, and if anything it was the exact opposite.

        Loading editor
    • RunzaRants
      RunzaRants removed this reply because:
      Wrong answer
      06:14, June 21, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Weedle McHairybug wrote:

      RunzaRants wrote: I think what Batboyexe said is true. Because Sigma clearly stated that all the New Generation Reploids are indeed his children and Lumine also clearly stated that all New Generation Reploids has Sigma's DNA in their copy chips. So Lumine is apparently a New Generation Reploid himself same goes to Colonel Redips. Since both of these villains are the New Generation Reploids, they must have Sigma's DNA and follow his ruthless ambition and ideology. So technically Sigma is the real mastermind. Even if Sigma helped Lumine's plan all along, in the end, Lumine was actually a victim to Sigma's DNA because he preached what Sigma believed. He does not believe Sigma was crazy. Lumine also saw Reploid evolution as the next step for Earth and continue Sigma's bidding. 

      That doesn't explain his reply to Axl where he specifically denies being used by Sigma, and if anything it was the exact opposite.

      Well maybe it’s because of his role as the “main” villain and his egoistic nature who only thinks about himself. But we can’t deny that he has Sigma’s DNA in his body because he is simply a new generation reploid.

        Loading editor
    • Sigma(X8) is like Wily, and Lumine is like Sigma(X1). Lumine is the leader of NGR, just like the good Sigma in X1, and Lumine is "infected".

        Loading editor
    • Hyahuahu wrote: Sigma(X8) is like Wily, and Lumine is like Sigma(X1). Lumine is the leader of NGR, just like the good Sigma in X1, and Lumine is "infected".

      Yeah, except Wily was already long dead in X1, with Sigma's actions moreorless being his own even with the infection turning him nuts and most likely wasn't even AWARE of Wily, while Lumine specifically indicated that, far from being used by Sigma, he if anything did the exact opposite and used Sigma.

        Loading editor
    • Hyahuahu wrote: Sigma(X8) is like Wily, and Lumine is like Sigma(X1). Lumine is the leader of NGR, just like the good Sigma in X1, and Lumine is "infected".

      Of course, Lumine got infected by Sigma’s DNA and technically being “used” by Sigma because of Sigma’s DNA. Lumine wouldn’t had go Maverick if it wasn’t because of Sigma. Even Sigma helped Lumine's plan all along, in the end, Lumine was actually a victim to Sigma's DNA because he preached what Sigma believed. He does not believe Sigma was crazy. Lumine also saw Reploid evolution as the next step for Earth and continue Sigma's bidding.

        Loading editor
    • RunzaRants wrote:

      Hyahuahu wrote: Sigma(X8) is like Wily, and Lumine is like Sigma(X1). Lumine is the leader of NGR, just like the good Sigma in X1, and Lumine is "infected".

      Of course, Lumine got infected by Sigma’s DNA and technically being “used” by Sigma because of Sigma’s DNA. Lumine wouldn’t had go Maverick if it wasn’t because of Sigma. Even Sigma helped Lumine's plan all along, in the end, Lumine was actually a victim to Sigma's DNA because he preached what Sigma believed. He does not believe Sigma was crazy. Lumine also saw Reploid evolution as the next step for Earth and continue Sigma's bidding.

      Except Lumine specifically said, and I quote, "Used? Hardly. You see, [Sigma] merely helped my plan along." before promptly crushing Sigma's skull, which points towards Sigma not being used. Not to mention Sigma's yelling "No, you couldn't..." before dying implies that his being killed had something to do with Lumine and not simply X, Zero, and Axl defeating him as usual.

        Loading editor
    • Actually it doesn't matter how Sigma is surprised that X/Z/Axl defeated him again. Every Sigma body is just a remote body or separated individual body with the same purpose to ruin the human world and revenge himself on X/Z. He can always return as long as Zero is alive.

      What's important is that NGR and the leader Lumine is infected. The reason that the leader followed Sigma's will or think that NGE is superior than old reploid generation(just like Sigma thinking that reploid is superior than human in X1) is just "Lumine is infected". Sigma wins. He creates another "Sigma" in the new generation.

        Loading editor
    • Hyahuahu wrote: Actually it doesn't matter how Sigma is surprised that X/Z/Axl defeated him again. Every Sigma body is just a remote body or separated individual body with the same purpose to ruin the human world and revenge himself on X/Z. He can always return as long as Zero is alive.

      What's important is that NGR and the leader Lumine is infected. The reason that the leader followed Sigma's will or think that NGE is superior than old reploid generation(just like Sigma thinking that reploid is superior than human in X1) is just "Lumine is infected". Sigma wins. He creates another "Sigma" in the new generation.

      And again, the fact that Lumine specifically denied being used by Sigma when Axl asked contradicts that stance.

      Also, the only time Sigma's ever shown himself to be shocked at a defeat was in X1 (when he was first defeated, though the post-credits scene indicates he got over it quickly), X3 (where he was effectively infected with reverse-malware that nearly deleted him), and X8 (his true death). Most times, he was not shocked by being defeated and has even implied he intends to return again regardless, and even in X5, which had X6 not been made would have been his final death, he at least had enough confidence in his defeat to attempt to ensure X and Zero die with him. So yeah, it actually DOES matter

        Loading editor
    • Weedle McHairybug wrote:

      RunzaRants wrote:

      Hyahuahu wrote: Sigma(X8) is like Wily, and Lumine is like Sigma(X1). Lumine is the leader of NGR, just like the good Sigma in X1, and Lumine is "infected".

      Of course, Lumine got infected by Sigma’s DNA and technically being “used” by Sigma because of Sigma’s DNA. Lumine wouldn’t had go Maverick if it wasn’t because of Sigma. Even Sigma helped Lumine's plan all along, in the end, Lumine was actually a victim to Sigma's DNA because he preached what Sigma believed. He does not believe Sigma was crazy. Lumine also saw Reploid evolution as the next step for Earth and continue Sigma's bidding.

      Except Lumine specifically said, and I quote, "Used? Hardly. You see, [Sigma] merely helped my plan along." before promptly crushing Sigma's skull, which points towards Sigma not being used. Not to mention Sigma's yelling "No, you couldn't..." before dying implies that his being killed had something to do with Lumine and not simply X, Zero, and Axl defeating him as usual.


      My points exactly. It was due to Sigma’s DNA that makes Lumine go Maverick which basically means that he continues to do Sigma’s bidding.

        Loading editor
    • 1.He can always return as long as Zero is alive. (according to conversations in X6) 2.No matter Sigma is shocked or not, he could be back. You said this yourself : he is shocked in X1 and he is still back in X2, so why sigma can't be shocked in X8 and return in X9?

        Loading editor
    • Hyahuahu wrote: 1.He can always return as long as Zero is alive. (according to conversations in X6) 2.No matter Sigma is shocked or not, he could be back. You said this yourself : he is shocked in X1 and he is still back in X2, so why sigma can't be shocked in X8 and return in X9?

      Well, 1. because Lumine made it pretty explicit that Sigma cannot come back this time, and 2., Sigma obviously can't come back regardless of whether Zero's alive or dead after the Elf Wars. Remember, the Mother Elf was made of antibodies within Zero's system, and that led directly to the eradication of the Sigma virus, and Zero obviously wasn't dead afterward.

        Loading editor
    • 1.How explicit? even in X5, Sigma said "おまえのもっとも大切なゼロを貰うぞ…友にジゴクへ落ちる!さらばだ!エックス…ファーッ,ハハハハッ!", and he is still back in X6. He is brought back in X6 by Gate/Isoc, not by his own will. Even in X7, it's not stated how Sigma come back. So why Sigma can't be back in X9?

      2.The Elf Wars is not here yet. The technology for elf war is not shown in X7 and X8. X7 and X8 chose using hardware(copy chip), not software( cyberelf/program) . Although, these could be developed even after X8, I think RZ series has been another timeline from X6's ending.

        Loading editor
    • Well, with X7, we can reasonably assume he came back via his own will (and besides, it may have something to do with that briefcase Cider had). And as far as X5, again, he still had a lot of confidence about his plans succeeding regardless, which is in stark contrast to X1, X3, and especially X8. And from the way Lumine was talking, it's unlikely he'll be revived even via outside measures (remember, the only reason Sigma came back in X6 was because Gate stumbled upon a piece of Sigma/Eurasia Space Colony and used that to effectively revive him, though Sigma implied when disposing of Gate that he would have revived himself any ways).

      Also, I don't recall it being indicated that MMZ was a separate timeline. If anything, X7 foreshadowed Copy X in Zero's ending when he has that nightmare of X basically going to extremes to destroy Mavericks, even fighting and killing Zero.

        Loading editor
    • Whatever it is, I just hope that Sigma will return in X9 as the final boss once again, stronger than ever, given the rumours that X9 is in development.

        Loading editor
    • I think that NGR have inherited Sigma's ideology about evolution I mean Sigma has gone mavrick against humans and decided to cause havoc to enforce Reploid evolution I mean humans were afraid of improving reploids technology and only did that under the pressure of mavrick activity even Dr:Cane created Sigma with all his great specs only to fight mavricks 

      So evolution was Sigma's ultimate goal so does the NGR but they saw different ways in achiving that NGR decided to wipe out all old reploids model and humans to enforce their evolution including Sigma 

      so basically Sigma was a victim of his own ideology the NGR had repelled against him just like the way Sigma repelled against his humans inventors 

      in X9 I don't want Sigma returning because it would ruin the plot of X8 besides I prefer Lumine over Sigma ( I hope his gender will be female instead of male in X9 ) 

      as for the reason why I think Sigma is gone for good in X8 because his virus programme couldn't escape his defeated body because it was in an isolated area that doesn't conduct any electricity on the moon surface 

        Loading editor
    • JosephSaber wrote: think that NGR have inherited Sigma's ideology about evolution I mean Sigma has gone mavrick against humans and decided to cause havoc to enforce Reploid evolution I mean humans were afraid of improving reploids technology and only did that under the pressure of mavrick activity even Dr:Cane created Sigma with all his great specs only to fight mavricks 

      So evolution was Sigma's ultimate goal so does the NGR but they saw different ways in achiving that NGR decided to wipe out all old reploids model and humans to enforce their evolution including Sigma 

      so basically Sigma was a victim of his own ideology the NGR had repelled against him just like the way Sigma repelled against his humans invertors 

      in X9 I don't want Sigma returning because it would ruin the plot of X8 besides I prefer Lumine over Sigma ( I hope his gender will be female instead of male in X9 ) 

      as for the reason why I think Sigma is gone for good in X8 because his virus programme couldn't escape his defeated body because it was in an isolated area that doesn't conduct any electricity on the moon surface 

      Yes, he went Maverick at will and he chose to be a Maverick rather than becoming corrupted, judging from the remake. Sigma wasn’t the victim, he himself created the idea of the evolutionary of Reploids, in which he clearly stated “Evolution requires sacrifice” and his DNA had been influenced the future villains of MegaMan series. Technically, Sigma’s idea succeeded the future villains because they are often preaching about creating a new world for reploids. Master Albert from MegaMan ZX Advent plan was to reset the world and create a new world for reploids.

      Unless if someone bring Sigma’s body from the moon and back to the earth and revived him. Knowing Sigma, he always has his back up plan to make his return once again.

        Loading editor
    • RunzaRants wrote:

      JosephSaber wrote: think that NGR have inherited Sigma's ideology about evolution I mean Sigma has gone mavrick against humans and decided to cause havoc to enforce Reploid evolution I mean humans were afraid of improving reploids technology and only did that under the pressure of mavrick activity even Dr:Cane created Sigma with all his great specs only to fight mavricks 

      So evolution was Sigma's ultimate goal so does the NGR but they saw different ways in achiving that NGR decided to wipe out all old reploids model and humans to enforce their evolution including Sigma 

      so basically Sigma was a victim of his own ideology the NGR had repelled against him just like the way Sigma repelled against his humans invertors 

      in X9 I don't want Sigma returning because it would ruin the plot of X8 besides I prefer Lumine over Sigma ( I hope his gender will be female instead of male in X9 ) 

      as for the reason why I think Sigma is gone for good in X8 because his virus programme couldn't escape his defeated body because it was in an isolated area that doesn't conduct any electricity on the moon surface 

      Yes, he went Maverick at will and he chose to be a Maverick rather than becoming corrupted, judging from the remake. Sigma wasn’t the victim, he himself created the idea of the evolutionary of Reploids, in which he clearly stated “Evolution requires sacrifice” and his DNA had been influenced the future villains of MegaMan series. Technically, Sigma’s idea succeeded the future villains because they are often preaching about creating a new world for reploids. Master Albert from MegaMan ZX Advent plan was to reset the world and create a new world for reploids.

      Unless if someone bring Sigma’s body from the moon and back to the earth and revived him. Knowing Sigma, he always has his back up plan to make his return once again.

      Well, kind of. Even the remake still implies he was at the very least influenced to become a Maverick by outside factors from his statement to Vile that "I need someone who can go Maverick on their own accord", which implies that not even Sigma willingly became a Maverick in the beginning of Vile Mode (and the flashback at least was canon to the game since we briefly saw the beginning of that flashback during Day of Sigma).

        Loading editor
    • Weedle McHairybug wrote:

      RunzaRants wrote:

      JosephSaber wrote: think that NGR have inherited Sigma's ideology about evolution I mean Sigma has gone mavrick against humans and decided to cause havoc to enforce Reploid evolution I mean humans were afraid of improving reploids technology and only did that under the pressure of mavrick activity even Dr:Cane created Sigma with all his great specs only to fight mavricks 

      So evolution was Sigma's ultimate goal so does the NGR but they saw different ways in achiving that NGR decided to wipe out all old reploids model and humans to enforce their evolution including Sigma 

      so basically Sigma was a victim of his own ideology the NGR had repelled against him just like the way Sigma repelled against his humans invertors 

      in X9 I don't want Sigma returning because it would ruin the plot of X8 besides I prefer Lumine over Sigma ( I hope his gender will be female instead of male in X9 ) 

      as for the reason why I think Sigma is gone for good in X8 because his virus programme couldn't escape his defeated body because it was in an isolated area that doesn't conduct any electricity on the moon surface 

      Yes, he went Maverick at will and he chose to be a Maverick rather than becoming corrupted, judging from the remake. Sigma wasn’t the victim, he himself created the idea of the evolutionary of Reploids, in which he clearly stated “Evolution requires sacrifice” and his DNA had been influenced the future villains of MegaMan series. Technically, Sigma’s idea succeeded the future villains because they are often preaching about creating a new world for reploids. Master Albert from MegaMan ZX Advent plan was to reset the world and create a new world for reploids.

      Unless if someone bring Sigma’s body from the moon and back to the earth and revived him. Knowing Sigma, he always has his back up plan to make his return once again.

      Well, kind of. Even the remake still implies he was at the very least influenced to become a Maverick by outside factors from his statement to Vile that "I need someone who can go Maverick on their own accord", which implies that not even Sigma willingly became a Maverick in the beginning of Vile Mode (and the flashback at least was canon to the game since we briefly saw the beginning of that flashback during Day of Sigma).

      Yes, but I’m curious what sort of virus he got infected to become a Maverick. Whether it’s from Zero Virus or his own virus.

        Loading editor
    • RunzaRants wrote:

      Weedle McHairybug wrote:

      RunzaRants wrote:

      JosephSaber wrote: think that NGR have inherited Sigma's ideology about evolution I mean Sigma has gone mavrick against humans and decided to cause havoc to enforce Reploid evolution I mean humans were afraid of improving reploids technology and only did that under the pressure of mavrick activity even Dr:Cane created Sigma with all his great specs only to fight mavricks 

      So evolution was Sigma's ultimate goal so does the NGR but they saw different ways in achiving that NGR decided to wipe out all old reploids model and humans to enforce their evolution including Sigma 

      so basically Sigma was a victim of his own ideology the NGR had repelled against him just like the way Sigma repelled against his humans invertors 

      in X9 I don't want Sigma returning because it would ruin the plot of X8 besides I prefer Lumine over Sigma ( I hope his gender will be female instead of male in X9 ) 

      as for the reason why I think Sigma is gone for good in X8 because his virus programme couldn't escape his defeated body because it was in an isolated area that doesn't conduct any electricity on the moon surface 

      Yes, he went Maverick at will and he chose to be a Maverick rather than becoming corrupted, judging from the remake. Sigma wasn’t the victim, he himself created the idea of the evolutionary of Reploids, in which he clearly stated “Evolution requires sacrifice” and his DNA had been influenced the future villains of MegaMan series. Technically, Sigma’s idea succeeded the future villains because they are often preaching about creating a new world for reploids. Master Albert from MegaMan ZX Advent plan was to reset the world and create a new world for reploids.

      Unless if someone bring Sigma’s body from the moon and back to the earth and revived him. Knowing Sigma, he always has his back up plan to make his return once again.

      Well, kind of. Even the remake still implies he was at the very least influenced to become a Maverick by outside factors from his statement to Vile that "I need someone who can go Maverick on their own accord", which implies that not even Sigma willingly became a Maverick in the beginning of Vile Mode (and the flashback at least was canon to the game since we briefly saw the beginning of that flashback during Day of Sigma).

      Yes, but I’m curious what sort of virus he got infected to become a Maverick. Whether it’s from Zero Virus or his own virus.

      I'm pretty sure it was Zero's virus, but it alongside the Suffering Circuit caused it to mutate into the Sigma virus.

        Loading editor
    • Weedle McHairybug wrote:

      RunzaRants wrote:

      Weedle McHairybug wrote:

      RunzaRants wrote:

      JosephSaber wrote: think that NGR have inherited Sigma's ideology about evolution I mean Sigma has gone mavrick against humans and decided to cause havoc to enforce Reploid evolution I mean humans were afraid of improving reploids technology and only did that under the pressure of mavrick activity even Dr:Cane created Sigma with all his great specs only to fight mavricks 

      So evolution was Sigma's ultimate goal so does the NGR but they saw different ways in achiving that NGR decided to wipe out all old reploids model and humans to enforce their evolution including Sigma 

      so basically Sigma was a victim of his own ideology the NGR had repelled against him just like the way Sigma repelled against his humans invertors 

      in X9 I don't want Sigma returning because it would ruin the plot of X8 besides I prefer Lumine over Sigma ( I hope his gender will be female instead of male in X9 ) 

      as for the reason why I think Sigma is gone for good in X8 because his virus programme couldn't escape his defeated body because it was in an isolated area that doesn't conduct any electricity on the moon surface 

      Yes, he went Maverick at will and he chose to be a Maverick rather than becoming corrupted, judging from the remake. Sigma wasn’t the victim, he himself created the idea of the evolutionary of Reploids, in which he clearly stated “Evolution requires sacrifice” and his DNA had been influenced the future villains of MegaMan series. Technically, Sigma’s idea succeeded the future villains because they are often preaching about creating a new world for reploids. Master Albert from MegaMan ZX Advent plan was to reset the world and create a new world for reploids.

      Unless if someone bring Sigma’s body from the moon and back to the earth and revived him. Knowing Sigma, he always has his back up plan to make his return once again.

      Well, kind of. Even the remake still implies he was at the very least influenced to become a Maverick by outside factors from his statement to Vile that "I need someone who can go Maverick on their own accord", which implies that not even Sigma willingly became a Maverick in the beginning of Vile Mode (and the flashback at least was canon to the game since we briefly saw the beginning of that flashback during Day of Sigma).

      Yes, but I’m curious what sort of virus he got infected to become a Maverick. Whether it’s from Zero Virus or his own virus.

      I'm pretty sure it was Zero's virus, but it alongside the Suffering Circuit caused it to mutate into the Sigma virus.

      I see.

        Loading editor
    • if Sigma is going to return then he'll clash with the NGR and their leader Lumine who want him dead this may be interesting 

      but Lumine's return in X9 is a safe assumption 

      as for the virus both Zero and Sigma are infected by the virus and their souls have bounded with the virus ( this may explain how zero survived after the events of X5 ) preserving both of their lives even if their bodies are destroyed but Zero choosed to be a mavrick hunter and Sigma choosed to go mavrick even Lumine confirmed that Sigma repelled out of his own will 

        Loading editor
    • 1.Sigma could be brought back by someone else or he can infect and control someone to create a body for him. As long as there is a research on Sigma virus, this could not end.

      2.Sigma hid in network and nature as well. Unless these are all cleaned up, Sigma could return willingly or unwillingly.

      3.The Suffering Circuit is not an official bacfground setting. Don't take it too seriously.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.