|Not to be confused with Torch Man from Mega Man 11.|
Originally designed to be a maintenance robot who specialised in welding, Torch Man was reprogrammed and modified to be a combat robot by Dr. Wily and CRORQ. He resides deep within the sewers in an aquatic environment, despite being a specialist in heat-based weapons. He uses his Special Weapon, a flamethrower-like weapon called the Torch Arm to scorch his opponents from a distance. Due to his flame-based nature, he is weak against Wave Man's Water Shooter weapon.
- His mugshot is an edit of Magnet Man's mugshot, without the head-mounted magnet, as well as his sprite resembling Magnet Man with some color variation and less details.
- Ironically, Torch Man is fought in a water filled room.
- TorchMan.EXE is what FireMan.EXE is called in the MegaMan NT Warrior anime and manga. However, he is related to a different fire Robot Master.
- Torch Man's main weakness is Water Shooter, but Shark Boomerang and Blade Launcher work well as alternatives.
- Torch Man's mugshot shows he has a normal face, but his in game sprite has large blue eyes. Perhaps as a welding robot he has a visor to shield his eyes.
|Mega Man 3 (DOS)|
|Bit Man • Blade Man • Oil Man • Shark Man • Wave Man • Torch Man • CRORQ • Dr. Wily|
|Mega Man's Weapons|
|Mega Buster • Bit Cannon • Blade Launcher • Oil Stream • Shark Boomerang • Water Shooter • Torch Arm|
|Extra Life • Energy Pellet • Weapon Energy • Energy Tank|
|Spikes • "Acid" • Met • Sniper Joe • Mega Man 3 (PC) Damage Data Chart|