Toxic Seahorse, known as Acid Seaforce (アシッド・シーフォース) in Japan, is a Seahorse-based Maverick in Mega Man X3. Under Dr. Doppler's orders, he took control of a large dam to restrict the supply of drinking water for humans.
His body is made of liquid metal, allowing him to sink into the ground and change his position. His weapon is Acid Burst, which releases globs of acid. His weakness is Frost Shield; since the Frost Shield's normal fire delays before launching, it can be used as a trap for Toxic Seahorse.
Mega Man X3 stats:
- Power: 5800rp
- Speed: 4300rp
- Giant Dam Stage (巨大ダムステージ, from Compendium of Rockman X)
Enemies in Toxic Seahorse's stage:
- Sub-boss: Hotareeca
- Earth Commander
- Head Gunner customer (before completing Blast Hornet's stage)
- Head Gunner masspro (after completing Blast Hornet's stage)
- Mine Tortoise
- Notor Banger
- The boss fight against Toxic Seahorse is similar in strategy to Toad Man from Mega Man 4. This is because if the player keeps hitting him with an un-charged Frost Shield while he's continuously jumping around, he'll never get a chance to attack. Unlike Toad Man, however, this requires his weakness.
- Although Toxic Seahorse does not appear in Mega Man Xtreme 2, a portion of his stage appears in Volt Catfish's Stage.
|Mega Man X3|
|Toxic Seahorse • Tunnel Rhino • Volt Catfish • Crush Crawfish • Neon Tiger • Gravity Beetle • Blast Hornet • Blizzard Buffalo|
|Maoh the Giant • Vile MK-II • Bit • Byte • Godkarmachine O Inary • Press Disposer • Volt Kurageil • Dr. Doppler • Sigma|
|Mega Man X's Special Weapons|
| Acid Burst • Tornado Fang • Triad Thunder • Spinning Blade • Ray Splasher • Gravity Well • Parasitic Bomb • Frost Shield|
- Other -
|Armor Parts • Walkthrough • List of Mega Man X3 enemies • Damage Data Chart • Game Script|